Chapter 15

After Jieun's finish showering, she went out with a bathrobe... Then, i made my way to the bathroom for shower...

After few minutes of showering, i went out and saw Jieun is still wearing a bathrobe...

She was on her phone until i stand infront of her...

" Jagiya, why are you still wearing a bathrobe? " i ask

" ah, i forgot to cleanise my face when i was showering, so if i wore my pyjamas now, im afraid it will get wet... " she explained..

Then she walks toward the bathroom while i continue wearing my pyjamas...

Once i finished, i lay down on the bed and look up to my phone. After several minutes, Jieun went out and walk to the bed...

" Oppa, i want to sleep here " she say stating at my place...

Then, i remembered there was scene in the horror movie we watch last time, the ghost like a side of the bed which is closer to the bathroom... And in this situation, the place where i lay down is the further from the bathroom...

" Oppa, Juseayo... " she begged..

I grab her hand and pull her down the bed... I went on top and hold her hand beside her head...

" i dont think we'll be sleeping tonight " i say

Jieun's POV

Kai was on top of me now and i only froze at my place when Kai say

" i dont think we'll be sleeping tonight " and kiss me...

At first i didnt response due to the shockness, then when i gain my conscious, i reply him back... I can feel he's smiling through the kiss...

Then, we start to do ' that ' activity where couple make child... After he finished, he lay beside me and cover our naked bodies with the blanket...

------------------------------------------------

The next morning

I woke up earlier than Kai because i was sleeping uncomfortabally due to the pain on my lower region... It hurts everytime i move, but now its lessen...

I look under the blanket and saw both Kai and i are still naked... Then i reached my pyjamas and wore them... I stood up and walking to the bathroom to do my morning routine...

Then, i went out of the bathroom and walk to Kai who is sleeping softly on the bed...

I sat on the bed and woke him up

" oppa, ileona " i say as i shook him up...

He open his eyes and pull me down to him...

" morning " he say

" Morning too " i say and peck his lips...

" Jagi, where do you want to go later? " he ask...