Chapter 1

" Honey, ileona " my mom woke me up from my deep sleep. I grunt and turn to the other side..

" Aigoo... Your really are a heavy sleeper... Ileona... " she say as she pat my arm...

" arraso umma " i say with my morning voice...

" i'll wait you downstairs... " she say as i hummed in response...

After she left my room, i went to the bathroom to take my morning shower... After i finished, i wrapped myself with a towel and headed to my closetroom...

I wore my uniform which has a blazer, a skirt that falls until my mid-thigh, a tie and a nametag that has my name on it...

Since im still not that professional at wearing the tie, i skipped that and continued wearing my shoes... After i finshed it, i grab my tie, backpack and my phone...

 After i finshed it, i grab my tie, backpack and my phone

I headed downstairs to the dinningroom where umma, appa and Chanyeol sat while wearing my watch

At that time, my mom is still standing and i took this chance and hand out my tie to her... As she knows, she smile and wore it for me...

" Jieun-ah, when are you going to wear your own tie? " Chanyeol ask as still munching on the food...

I look at him and roll my eyes... Somehow my mom finished without i realising it... We both sat down at our seat then my father spoke up...

" Geurae, and how are you going to wore it for your husband? " my dad say but more like to tease me...

" nae, how are you going to wear it for Kai? " Chanyeol ask once again but instead using the word the word 'husband' he used 'Kai'..

" Owh yes, talking about Kai, how are you with Kai? " Luckily my mom avoid me answering their question by asking a new question...

" we're happy together " i say as she smile to my father...

" waeyo? " i ask her

" nothing, just we're happy that you're happy with your future husband... " she say as she mumbled the last words...

" bo? " i asked once again in ordered to gain more clearence..

Just before she could say anything, Chanyeol spoke up...

" umma, appa... Can the member stay here overnight because we usually slept overnight at different house each week and now its my turn... " he explained.

" arraso, you can " my dad

" of course, plus i havent seen them in weeks due to our work " mom say as Chanyeol is smiling from ears to ears...

After few minutes of eating and talking, i look at my phone screen which states ' 7:47am '...

" umma, appa, we'll get going " i say and grab my bagpack then headed outside with Chanyeol after hugging our parents...

At school

As we arrived at our school, we went out along with our butler and driver... The butler and driver bow to us as we do the same thing to them...

I entered the building and went to my locker... Just then a bunch of boys went to me... One of them, give me a heart-shape box. I received it with a smile...

" Kamsahminda " i say smiling while bowing a little... The boy then leave with an excited face plastered on his face...

Our sitting position:

D.O|Chen|Sehun
Baekhyun|Chanyeol|Me|Kai
Suho|Xiumin|Lay

I walk toward my classroom and saw my table was full with boxes, foods, letters and else... I stand behind my table while looking at those gifts...

Until, someone kiss my cheek that made me shook... I turned back to saw Kai...

He hug me with his hands wraped around my back... While that hug is happening, his hand reached down to grab one of those gifts...

" Jagiya, you have more fans more than EXO... " he say without breaking the hug...

" hmm? " i ask as i broke the hug

" well you see, that your table is full of gifts while us, we only get few... " Kai say while looking at my eyes...

I chuckled at his words... After we sat down on our seat, i read my notes while Kai is playing with his phone...

 After we sat down on our seat, i read my notes while Kai is playing with his phone

Then i felt someone hugging my neck from behind that reveal Haera...

Since Chanyeol is out with Baekhyun, Haera sat on Chanyeol's place...

" Jieun-ah, do you wanna hang out later? "

" mulla-saeyo, i have to study... "

" aigoo, Jieun-ah,what are you so afraid of? No one can beat you because you're always got the highest score amongst the class or even the school... " she sat while holding both of my hands.

" arraso, but i decide when "

" awhh, kumawooo " she say hugging me... Kai just smile watching our action...

After a while, Mr.Lee came in and the classmates immediatly went to their seats...

" Okay students, i have a good news and bad news... Which one do you wanna hear first? "

But before we could answer, he spoke up again...

" i know you guys wanna hear the good news rightt? Okay so the good news is there are going a camp activities after your final year examss... Yayyy! " and with that the classmates cheers...

" seosangnim, whats the bad news? " Chanyeol ask...

" well as you guys now that you will be sitting for you final exams in a few days, so be prepared " then the classmates grunt...

" i know guys but be happy beacause this is your final years here... " Mr.Lee says

" arraso, i'll get going "