Chapter 5

Few months later.

I work as a doctor at my father's hospital but also as a model as my part time job under SM Entertaiment...

The member works as an idol now with a group name of 'EXO' also under SM Entertaiment...

I was posing as the camera flashing its light... Since Kai is here waiting for me, he sat on the couch given and i can sense that he had been staring at me for about minutes...

After i finished my photoshoot, the photographer spoke up...

" Okay, thank you guys for your cooperation on this photoshoot. Thank you also to our very beloved model, Park Jieun " He say as Kai approached me with my jacket on his arms...

He handed me the jacket since im wearing an outfit thats a bit revealing of my body...

" Kamsahminda " the crews says almost in unisons...

As Kai and i walked toward my dressing room, i started flooded him with questions...

" so how is it going with your Exact album? "

" We're almost finished... We just need to finish the choreography of Monster... "

" Arraso, but make sure you eat your meal everyday and get enough sleep- " i say but cutted by Kai kissing my lips...

" nae, umma " he say playfully

" im not your umma "

" later you will for our children " he say making me blushed...

After i changed my outfit into a comfortable one, we went out of the building and went into Kai's car...

We both entered the car and i immediately played with my phone without minding wearing the seatbelts...

Afterwards Kai realised about it, so he lean in until his face were about 2-3 cm apart... I used this chance to peck his cheek and he was blushing hard after this situation...

After that the click sound of the seatbelt, he sat properly while wearing his seatbelts and drove to my house...

As we arrived at my house, i peck his lips before went out of the car...

Just before i was about to get out of the car, he grab my hand and say

" ah, Jagi... Lets go on a date tommorow... "

" hm, arraso " i say with a happy tone...

Kai's POV

She kissed me once again before heading out of my car... I chuckled at her action and drove to my house...

I arrived at my home and suprisingly, we have a guest...

" owh, annyeong Mr.Park and Ms.Park " i say...

" Owh annyeong Kai-ssi... And by the way, call me umma " Jieun's mother say

" me too call me appa " her father continued...

" nae, umma, appa " i say smiling...

" How how was it? " her mom ask as they gesturing me to sat down with them...

Actually, tommorow im going to ask Jieun to be a part of my life for ever... And our parents along with the member is the cast of this plan...

" i ask her on a date tommorow.. So the plan is going well... " i explained...

" arraso, i hope the plan went well " my mom says..

" nae, me too " i say...

------------------------------------------------