Chapter 17

I went to the kitchen and made some porridge for Jieun since we've bought some things from the supermarket few days ago...

I tried my best to made the porridge taste good... As i finished, i went back to Jieun and decided to stay beside her, and soon enough i fell asleep...

After a few hours of sleeping, i woke up and watched the time on my phone's screen...

It was 2:06pm and suddenly Jieun woke up with a grunt...

" mgghh " she groan as she place her hand on her head...

I supported my body on my left elbow and put my hand on Jieun's forehead... Its getting less hot...

Jieun's POV

I woke up with my heavy head, i react it with a groan while my hand on my head...

Then, Kai put his right hand on my forehead to check my body temperature...

" Are you getting a bit better? " he asked me..

I smiled and nodded... He then slide his hand to my cheek and caressing it...

" How can you still look pretty when youre sick? " he ask

I giggle at his word and hold his hand...

" Kumawo oppa, for taking care of me " i say

" Jagi, you are my responsiblity. It hurts me to see you sick like this... " he say and kissed my forehead...

" Kaja, lets eat... I've made porridge for you... We can eat together... " he say...

We both stood up and went to the kitchen... Kai reheat the porridge inside the mirowave before serving it for me...

I took a scoop of the porridge and ate it... And for my suprise, the taste really suits my taste... Its not that salty, not that sweet, it just perfect for me...

" Wah, its delicious " i say and grab another scoop... While Kai was relieved and smile at me... Then we both continue to eat...

After i finished eating, i stood up to wash the dishes, once i've reached the sink, i place my plate down...

When i was about to open the tap, Kai say behind me

" Jagi, kwenchana, i'll do it for you "

I turned myself to him as he's already place his plate in the sink...

Now he's really infront of me...

" ani, a good wife never let her husband do the chores... "

Then he trap me between his hands, and say

" A good husband never let his sick wife to do the chores either " he say making me in silence...

He smile before saying " why dont my princess get some rest " he say placing his hand on my cheek...

I gave up and walked away from the sink, letting Kai taking my earlier position... I stood beside him but he say

" Youre not getting in? "

" ani, i want to be with my dearly husband " i say making him giggle...

He then continue to wash the dishes while i was starring at him...

His face is so perfect for a girl like me, since he is wearing a short sleeve t-shirt, his muscular muscle are showing while he do the dishes...

" Done starring at me? " Kai ask stopping my action...

" I-im not staring at you " i say facing away from him because i was really blushing...

He smile while wiping his hands. Then, he stood infront of me and sat me on the marble counter... I was really shocked because Kai did it easily and without difficulties...

" Eo, im i that really light? " i asked cornern about my weight..

" hm, you are so light that i want to carry you everyday " he say cheesy...

" but dont worry you will get heavier when your pregnent " Kai continue

" ah, oppa " i say pouting

He giggle before saying " well its because there will be a baby inside " he say caressing my tummy...

I smile indeed and wrap my hands around his neck... I pull myself to him which he gladly open his arm to welcome me inside his embrace...

Then, we separate our bodies and without my concious, Kai's lips was on mine... He is kissing me passionately that i was gasping for air after he broke the kiss...

Then, he peck my cheek and say

" Thats from umma, she told me to give you her kiss when she called me... " Kai say

" umma called? " i ask

" hm, and she said she has been calling your phone but you didnt picked up, so i told her that you catch a cold "

" Oh my god " i say

" waeyo? " Kai asked

" Guendae oppa, you know that i was very rarely to catch a cold " i explained as he nodded...

" well, actually i will catch a cold if anything- " i was cutted by Kai when he say

" ackward happens to you... Umma just told me " Kai explained with his hands still beside my hips...

" cincayo? "

" hm " Kai say in his deep voice...

" so do you think umma knows we had er-sex that night? " i ask

" hmm... Maybe she did... But what i think your mother in law knew it " Kai say stating about his mother...

" huh? "

" kwenchanayo jagi, from what i heard in umma's voice, she was like hoping to get another grandchild " he say smirking...

" Jagi, do you think you catch a cold because we had sex that night? " he ask as i was blushing hard about it...

Kai's POV

She was blushing hard when i ask her

" Jagi, do you think you catch a cold because we had sex that night? "

" um, bullasaeyo " she say with her still pink cheek... I chuckled about it and asked again...

" do you want to confirm it? " i asked her with my hands on her hips... Actually, i was imagining about her when i changed her clothes and i was somehow getting exited about it...

She just look shock at my question without answering it... Her cheeks are really getting red now...

" n-nae? But- " she say before i cut her by kissing her lips... I lift her up while her legs are wrapped around my body...

I lead her to the bed and lay her down.. I was on top of her and between her legs, kissing her...

First, she was shocked and didnt reply my kiss... Then, when she gain her concious, she reply my kiss and close her eyes...

I smile through the kiss while my hands going down to unbutton her shirt...