Chapter 4

Today is our graduation day... We all wore a black graduation robe along with a square hat...

We all sat quitely waiting the guest of honour to arrived, and they are basically my parents and Chanyeol's...

" The arrival of Mr. Park Hongmin and Ms. Park Eunhwa, the guest of honour " the MC says as we all stood up...

My parents were walking along the pathway with Kai's parents behind followed by the member's parents...

As the parents along with the guest of honour sat down, the ceremony then started...

Mr.Lee walk up to the stage and says something about this ceremony... While i was holding hands with Kai bacause of my nervousness...

After Mr.Lee done,he went down off the stage and it was my father's turn to gave a speech.

Mr.Lee approach me and says

" Jieun-ah, youre next to give the speech "

" nae " i say with a shaking voice. I then started to hold Kai's hand tightly... As he realised it, he whisper something to me...

"Jagiya, your going to be good... You've practiced it a lot... No need to worry... " he say as i nodded as a responce...

" ....... Well, i hope the students who graduate here will have memories about this school... " my dad finished his speech and walk down of the stage...

" well, we are here now to hear a little speech from a student who make our school's name shine... " the MC once again spoke up...

I sat up straight and exhale... Haera who is sitting beside me then hold my hand

" Good luck! " she say as i nodded.

I stood up and hear the EXO member says " fighting! " " Good luck Jieun-ah! "

I went up the stage and get greeted by an applause from the audiance...

Before i could spoke up, i look at Kai's direction who is giving me a comforting face with a nod... I then once again exhale...

" annyeongnaseyo... Park Jieun imnida... Thank you for all teachers who has been teaching us for years, my parents... " i say as i look at my parents who is smiling brightly at me...

" and people who always give me a strength no matter what... Well, as a student of Highly Law School, i just fullfill my responsibility as a students... Before i was just a girl who always get an average marks or lower... But people around me always give a support especially my parents, teachers, my only girl besfriend, my brother and my only boyband bestfriend... "

Kai's POV

She was talking on the stage confidently... I admired at her face, she really has a model face, how i really want to marry this girl... And how i want her to become mine...

" Before i was just a girl who always get an average marks or lower... But people around me always give me a support especially my parents... " she as as i look at her parents who is smiling at her...

" my teacher " i look Mr.Lee who is giving her a thumbs up...

" my only girl bestfriend " i look at Haera who is sitting next to her seat smiling...

" my brother " Chanyeol giggled beside me...

" my only boyband bestfriend " she say as some of the member is cheering each other...

" and a special person who will always be there for me... This person has taught me ' i'd rather bend than broke ' which means for me, i would failed once or twice or more, but i wont failed forever... " she say

' wait, thats not a part from her speech ' i thought...

" and until now im still setting the motto in my mind... " she endded her speech as Chanyeol is teasting me of what she has said...

" wahh, Kai... She remembered your motto... " he say as i smile at his action...

I saw Jieun walk down the stage and went to her seat which is beside me...

" How was i? " she asked me...

" youre beautiful " my mouth then slipped out... I was gone off my mind when i saw her...

" ani, i mean how was my speech? "

" youre always perfect in my eyes... " i say as i gave a a gesturing smile...

------------------------------------------------

Jieun's POV

" Chuckahae, my child! " my parents say as they hug both of us while Kai is hugging his parents...

Then Mr.Kim and Ms.Kim( Kai's parents ) went to me...

" Chuckahae! " they say as they hug hug while Kai is now hugged by my parents...

" you look pretty in person, my future daughter in law " Ms.Kim say as they broke the hug...

I was a bit curious about the last part where Ms.Kim called me ' my future daughter in law '...

" nae? " i ask her to repeat then she look at my mom who has a finger on her lips telling Ms.Kim to keep quite...

Then my mom whispered to Ms.Kim as Kai stand beside with his hand on my waist...

" waeyo umma, Ms.Kim? " i ask them...

"ani, its just i hope that you would be my future daughter in law and dont called me Ms.Kim, call me umma "

" nae, umma " i say still confuse about them...

" Can we excuse ourself? " Kai said...

" of course, my son " my mom say as i found something fishy about them four...

I walk beside Kai who still has his hand around my waist...

" Kai, why are our umma act weirdly? Your mom called me ' future daughter in law ' and my mom called you ' son '... "

" maybe because they want to? " Kai say...

Kai's POV

' yeah, our moms are acting weird today to both of us ' my thought... I can sense something fishy with them...

As i was walking with Jieun, a bunch of girls asked her for selcas and she agree..

I stare at her while they're taking selcas...

' im such a lucky guy to have you Jieun-ah '

" kamsahminda " she say to the bunch of girls...

We then walk hand in hand in the garden until Jieun's phone is ringing as we stopped walking for a while...

" Yeobseyo? "

" we're at the garden "

" nae "

" arraso " she says

She hung up then pulled my hand and we started to walked again heading the hall...

" Jagiya, weayo? "

" umma says she want to takes picture "

" owh " i reply