Chapter 6: Confused

[Hana's POV]

What does he mean by that? I lost my memories? Seriously? I'm so confused. I sat on the floor while staring at the sky. Apparently, Taehyung took me to a small cottage. It looked old, very old actually. Does he live here? I thought as I entered the cottage. It was empty and spider webs were in every corner. I kept following him til he turned, facing me as I stop. "I know you'll ask me if I live here. Well, yes, I do live here. Plus, sorry if its very old and dusty" he said, rubbing his nape. I shook my head and said, "Oh, no, it's okay. You don't have to say sorry" I gave him a smile as he returned his brightest smile. He sat on the floor, leaning on the wall, and pat the place beside him which means I should take a sit. I muttered a 'thank you' and sat beside him.

"You don't really remember, do you?" he suddenly asked out of the blues. I frowned, shaking my head no. He heaved a sigh. "I thought you'll start remembering once you go in this cottage" he said, and what he just said made me even confused.

"Have I went here before?" I asked as he nodded vigorously. Really? I went to this cottage already? But... when?

"You seriously can't remember? You went here with Jin. Aish... I'm starting to blame myself" he lowered his head down. I don't really remember meeting him before. I don't even know if he's telling the truth or not. But whatever he says sounds so true. Do I, perhaps, had amnesia? Did something happen to me that I forgot everything from the past? "By the way," he continued, "How did you get there in that forest?"

"Bohyeon took me there because something happened back in the house--" I was cut by him.

"Really? What happened?" he asked.

"Well, I was in my room when someone suddenly appeared. His name was Kai, I guess? And he told me that I was his friend" I told him and his eyes suddenly widened.

"K-Kai?" he repeated as I nodded. I gave him a questioning look and asked "Why?"

"It's just that.. well yes, he is your friend"

"What? Really?"

"Taehyung, are you gonna-- Hana?" someone suddenly came in.

[Bohyeon's POV]

After fixing the mess Eunji and her other wolf friends did, I ran back to the forest where I left Hana. I'm sure she didn't roam around.

When I got there, she wasn't there. Where could she be? I looked behind the bushes but she was no where to be found. I started to panic. What if she was taken by someone?! I gritted my teeth as I thought of it. Eunji planned everything, didn't she? Aish.. that girl. Just when I have her in my very own hands, she really have to ruin everything. I have to find Hana. She must be somewhere near here, she couldn't have gone far.

While I was looking for her, a thought hit my head. Right. Why didn't I think of them? Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Gab. The only people who knew this forest than everyone else. They must have taken her. I just have to find where they took her. I can't let Hana go near Eunji or any of those wolves. If she did, she'll start remembering and all my plans will be ruined.

I can't let that happen...

=====

It has been a long time since I last updated. I'm very sorry guys! Please forgive me.

I have been busy with school that I don't even have time to open my Wattpad anymore. I'm a bad author, I know (T_T). But I hope you like this chapter!

I'm sorry if this chapter was short. I'll do my best in the next chapter.