#2

"Did you know that female sharks have thicker skin?" James said as he stared in awe at the shark tank. Senan was sitting on a nearby bench. "Hmm, never heard that before. Do they know why?" Senan asked back. He could watch James like this forever. He was even more adorable than when they met on the subway. "Well, I read that it is because male sharks have a tendency to bite females during mating." James answered. Senan chuckled. "Sounds like they are kinky little bastards." James giggled softly, he rarely understood humour, but when he did it always made him laugh. "Oh, let's look at the dolphins now!" Senan jumped up from his spot on the bench and started walking off. James followed eagerly, he always loved dolphins. They stopped in front of one of the tanks. "I always loved dolphins." Senan noted. "Although I don't know squat about them." He added. James was surprised at that, whenever he found a topic that interested him he would learn anything he could about it."Well, they are very social, live in groups that include up to 10,000 dolphins. They are rather intelligent, have the same intelligence as apes if I remember correctly." James recalled. "Wow, you're like Wikipedia." Senan commented. "Oh, um sorry, I'll... I'll shut up." James stammered, embarrassed. "What? No, please don't." Senan added quickly. "... That's not what people usually say." James replied. "Really?" Senan asked back. "Yeah, most of them find me boring and/or annoying." James explained. "Well, I like that you know stuff about everything." Senan shrugged and walked off to look at a different tank. James smiled lightly and followed. "So Jamie-o tell me about yourself." Senan said as they watched the bottlenose dolphins swim around the aquarium. "Uh well..." James trailed off, he was never good at introducing himself. "What do you do? Y'know stuff like that." Senan suggested. "I like reading. I like learning things about fish and other sea creatures. I also like learning languages... I speak 4 currently: English, Hungarian, German and French. I'm learning Russian." James explained. "Cool, why Russian though? Isn't it like the 10th hardest language or something?"  Senan interjected. "Well, I used to have a Russian friend back in London and I found the language interesting. I like challenges as well." Senan nodded. "Well, I'm pretty crappy at languages."  He shrugged. "I'm sure you're great at something else." James replied. "Well yeah." Senan smiled. James was about to say something but he was cut off by his phone going off. "Give me a minute." James quickly told Senan then picked the phone up. "Hello?.... Mummy, no I'm not... At the aquarium....Okay... But Mummy!... Sorry... Love you too, Mummy." With that, he hung up. He looked at Senan. "Sorry, I have to go. My mum wants me home." James explained. "Oh, it's alright." Senan brushed it off. "Just give me your phone number then we can meet again." James nodded and opened the contacts list on his phone. "Here give me your number and I'll give you mine." He offered and took Senan's phone as it was handed to him . "Here you go." James said as he finished. "Let me know your mum didn't kill you ok?" Senan asked. James nodded. "I will."  James said and hurried out.