Episode 13

Two cats bloop into existence.

Moth Flight: Oh, hello.. who're you? I'm Moth Flight.

Spottedleaf: My name is Spottedleaf. Have you seen my beloved Firestar? I have another prophecy for him!

Moth Flight: Haven't. But I think Micah met him. And you're a medicine cat, right? I was the first.

Spottedleaf: Yes I am. And I've heard of you. You had kits.

Moth Flight: Don't you dare. You were the one to love a cat old enough to be your son! And have you forgotten that it was me who made that rule?!

Spottedleaf: Liar! There's a whole shortstory on why my love for him is not based on first sight!

Moth Flight: You know that nobody cared to read that!

Warrior: Woah, ladies, ladies! Stop fighting!

Spottedleaf: Who in StarClan's name are you?

Warrior: I am the great Warrior. And I control your actions, so you'd better be nice.

Moth Flight: How do you "control" us?

Warrior: Let me show you.

Spottedleaf suddenly flies across the room and is hit in the face by a juniper berry pie.

Moth Flight: WHOA

Spottedleaf: WHAT WAS THAT FOR

Warrior: See? That's why I'm "the great".

Moth Flight: I still don't believe you. Do it again!

Warrior: Got it.

Suddenly, huge oak and elm trees and herbs start sprouting from the ground. Vines encase the place and it starts snowing. A huge pile of snow buries Spottedleaf.

Moth Flight: Hah! We win, Warrior!

Warrior: *highfives* Yep! You're so much better, anyway.

Spottedleaf angrily mumbles from under the snow, trapped. Warrior and Moth Flight continue to chat, talking about the best medicine cat treatments and such.

Narrater: Well, that's all, folks!