Episode 15

⌁ Rio here. Just reminding Whisper that I already did a Millie and Silverstream chapter. Someone needs to read the other chapters :P Well I hope you enjoy! ⌁

Le magic kittens pop into le magical existence in le bubble. 

Mosskit: *is facing the other side of the bubble* Uh, hello? Is anyone here?

Smallstar: *patiently wraps his tail around his paws* I'm over here.

Mosskit: *turns around, facing the tom* Who are you?

Smallstar: My name is Smallstar of WindClan. I died when I was a kit, just like you.

Mosskit: Why did you get a warrior name? *a sob is ready to burst from her*

Smallstar: Because, unlike you, my death was important and prompted the addition to the Warrior Code. You are just some insignificant little kin of Bluestar, who wasn't even all that important.

Mosskit: Hey, don't be mean to my mommy :( :(

Smallstar: And I didn't get a warrior's name. I got a leader's name. So there! *tosses up his muzzle and stomps toward the side of the bubble, not realizing that there is a barrier.*

He runs face-first into the barrier.

Mosskit: *only sees him crumple to the ground.* Ha, StarClan gotcha back for being a meanie

Smallstar: *from the ground; his mew is muffled due to the fact that his muzzle is jammed into the dirt.* StarClan didn't do anything. There's a wall here.

Mosskit: Ugh, great. I'm stuck your with stuck-up ***.

Smallstar: Where did you learn that kind of langauge?

Mosskit: Oakheart has a potty mouth! Mommy doesn't like it, but I've learned from him. *grins brightly.*

Smallstar: That's nice. . . back on topic.

Mosskit: Was there a topic to begin with?

Smallstar: You being a jealous mousebrain.

Mosskit: Right, that topic. 

Smallstar: Your wiki page, under trivia, says you are perfectly happy with being a kit in StarClan.

Mosskit: The Erins don't know ****. I want to be a ******* warrior. 

Smallstar: You swear like a sailor.

Mosskit: You best bet I do, *****.