Cobwebs and Flies Come Out

"Yay!!! You invited Joshy to the tree house! Hope you don't fuck this up." Lovely cheered

Lovely came to me after my girlfriend, Jenna, had broken up with me. I remember I had been walking in the woods at midnight for some reason and I met him. He looked like Josh except he had pink eyes, rosy lips, pink hair, and pink nails. I guess he really liked pink.

He had told me that he wanted to be my friend. That he would be the one to give me all of the love and attention I craved. I, obviously, said yes. He was almost as kind as Josh. almost. He would say sorry and be all nice but it seemed like an act. But he helped me and nobody else could see him. It was a win/win.

"What are you going to wear? He's going to be here soon." Lovely sat up from my desk chair and went straight to my closet. Looking through the tee-shirts and various sweatshirts that I had taken from Josh. "What about this?" He held out a white and black striped button up.

"No, how about the flowery one?"

"Okay." Lovely tweeted.

He tossed me the shirt and I slipped it on.

"Anything else you wanna bring? Maybe-um-"he threw a grey beanie towards me,"this'll work!"

I slipped that on too and opened up my phone.

3:16

The boring gray letters wrote.

--

There was a knock on the front door. I took another look at the time on my phone

3:47

"Late." Lovely muttered but I ignored it.

I opened up the front door to see Josh with his longboard lying against his leg. He was wearing the same tee-shirt but a jacket also. His hair tucked under a baseball cap, he smiled at the sight of me. Why was he so adorable?

"Hey, sorry I'm late."

"It's okay."

"So, why don't you ever hang out with me after school anymore? I'm dying to know the truth, Mr. Joseph."

I grabbed my backpack that was leaning against the wall and joined Josh outside,"Be prepared to have your mind blown!"

---

Meet Lovely, kinda like Glow's long lost cousin except I dun no how much of an Ass Hole I'm going to make him.