Flies and Cobwebs Unwind

I rushed into the house and grabbed my sleeping bag and some clothes.

"Gonna bring some condoms?" Lovely smirked as he sat on my desk.

"Shut up, why'd you tease me like that back at the treehouse?"

"I was not teasing you!" Lovely huffed and crossed his arm, acting like a small child.

"Can you just," I dropped my bag on the bed and went over to Lovely, placing my hands firmly on his knees,"not bother us tonight?" I pecked his cheek

"But Ty Ty," Lovely whined as I pulled away from him,"what am I supposed to do?"

"Go where ever you go whenever I'm at school." I zipped up the duffel bag and headed for the door.

"Please don't make me spend an extra 8+ hours there, Ty Ty, I thought you loved me!" Lovely complained, blocking me from moving the doorknob

"It can't be that bad, Lovely." I reassured him and pushed him out of the way

"You'll never get it, Tyler. Where I come from is much worse than you can imagine."

"You're joking," I stepped out into the hallway and looked at Lovely in disbelief

"I'll show you when you get back from your 'camping' trip," Lovely used air quotes and gave me a sly wink,"but yeah, just go then."

Lovely vanished and I headed to the front door.

"I'm going camping!" I yelled, hoping somebody heard me.

--

I wait at the bottom of the treehouse and send a quick text to Josh. The sun was almost setting but seemed to hang still.

I heard rustling leaves and I saw Josh emerge from the brush

"Heyo Tyjo!" he said, quickly hugging me. We made our way up the ladder.

When we got to the top, Josh huffed loudly and looked up at the stars. Amazement covered his entire face, how I wanted to kiss that face...and his beautiful nose, and his pretty forehead that rose up and down when he laughed.

"It's beautiful, dude." he whispered, almost as if he said it any louder he would interrupt the stars from their prettiness.

"Yeah it is." I said in response, still looking at his face. He glanced back down at me and I quickly turned my attention to the sky, not wanting to be caught.

--

"You brought your brother's what?" I said in amazement

"I brought my brother's(play boy magazines) drum pad since mine is wayy to wrecked." he pulled it out from his backpack along with a pair of drumsticks "C'mon, don't you have a piano or a ukulele or something?" I looked at him in confusion and then I remembered, I had kept my toy piano on one of the tables. I sat up from the beanbag and went to grab it.

"Sick!" Josh gasped as I turned it on and the little power on tune started playing.

"So, what shall we play, Mr. Dun?" I asked, quirking a brow. He giggled at my funny expression and then turned around and thought.

"Do you have any songs that you've written?"

"I have one."

--

currently writing this with teary eyes because on my instgram acount@//Treehouse_inferno I was just featured on an account with 30.1k followers and some of the most famous account within the Clique followed me and omg I just feel so lucky.

--