Chapter 5

Chapter(s): Chapter 2
[Word count: 1263 words]
Song: Good Girls, 5 Seconds of Summer

IT WASN'T HARD climbing up the trellis. I had small feet that could fit in the little holes in the trellis, however for Luke, I could say the contrary. He has such... such troll feet—just to say that because I refuse to compare his toes with something else—that he had many complications climbing the trellis to Calum Hood's second story bedroom window, that was always open, fortunately. Once I reached the window sill, I helped Luke up to the window and from there, we entered the ajar window into the almost silent bedroom, because of the sound of water hitting the shower floor filled the room softly with the pitter patter, almost like the melody the rain makes. It was a lovely, calming noise and it made me feel even more devious.

   "Calum has the switch to the water in his closet

"Calum has the switch to the water in his closet." Luke said, going to his closet softly. He opened the door and got in. After a few brief seconds, the water stopped running.

  "What the fuck?!" I heard Calum's squeaky voice yell, even though it sounded mumbled by the time it got to me. "Ughhhhh! This is my only time alone!"

   Luke looked at me. "Get into position, Elle!" He demanded in a hushed whisper.

   I did as I was told. I started getting closer, waiting for Calum to get out of the bathroom so he could get pranked. Luke exited the closet and got behind the bathroom door. Shortly after, Cal got out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He still had soap in his hair and drops of water racing each other down his body. He trotted over to the closet to where the switches were and when the water started running, Luke pushed the bathroom door shut unexpectedly.

Calum Hood was a handsome fella. He was tall, not as tall as Luke but taller than me, which was a pretty valid argument. But, he was definitely bigger than Luke body-wise. He was tanned, and my, did it suit him and the tattoos that painted his skin bought out the colour in his skin more. He had short, black hair as manicured as the Hemmings' lawn. His eyes were dark brown, almost the colour of an almond, but at least his eye shape made up for the difference in colour, because they looked like little almonds from afar. Cal had a very good athletic build from his constant exercising and weightlifting and let me tell you, it suited him well because he had a devastatingly handsome body, enough to make any girl, myself included, go wild with lust.

   I looked away and down for a minute, feeling the heat on my face as I realised that I was still checking out what was new on Calum Hood. "Who's there?" Cal asked in fear, shivering as his body got accustomed to the temperature of the room.

I stifled a laugh once I knew I had stopped looking at Cal and laid flat on the floor beside his king sized bed and the bathroom door. At this moment, he started back over to resume his shower. But as soon as he stepped on my arm, the water wasn't the only thing illuminating the room; his lady-like screams did. Especially after Luke grabbed him in a choke hold and tackled him to the ground in a strong manner. I don't think Calum Hood will want to leave his window open again while he's bathing. He might want to reconsider that next time when I'm even around—if I'm even around.