Character Description

Hello again my lovely ...... chocolates..... oops um let me begin again hello my lovelies as I promised Lyric I will write a character description on her.

Alright..... Here we go....
NAME: Lyric Night
Height: 6 ft.
Hair Color: black (in human form)
Its gold with black tips in devil form.
Eye color: brown(human) blue in devil but turns red when angry.
Body Type: hour glass figure (yup she has the perfect woman body type mostly because she works out).
Hair length: long, up to waist and in layers.
Age: 18 yrs old.
Blood type: unknown (has golden blood)
Family:
mother (half angel half devil) -wherabouts unknown
Father (human)-calls him a prick for cheating on her mother
Sisters (all three are triplets but with different hair styles) names: muhahaha you will have to wait to find out. (Lyric is the oldest one out of the triplets) yes she is the oldest triplet. Don't get confused she is a triplet. Ok ok ok.... ok
Brother (human) he is her half brother so technically the son of the woman who her dad had the affair with... but she loves him all the same... strange right?
Grandfather (devil king) - fell in love with an angel- had Lyric's mom and sister- loves his granddaughter...... oh and one other thing he looks, and sounds like a woman.... oh and Lyric's devil form is what he looks like.
Grandmother (angel) -has long been dead
Aunt (half angel half devil)- wherabouts unknown
Cousin (devil)- died at the hands of a reaper
Skills: she can pretty much use anything as a weapon including her own body but the best weapons she uses are swords, knives, and scythes.
Abilities: controls fire, water, ice, can fly, can control air, earth, light, shadows , transforms into animals, and magic spell casting.
Clothes: usually wears jeans and black sholder drop shirts, but will wear black dresses with slits on the side within the story. And wears heels color black. And she has a coat color black. BUT SHE ALSO WEARS RED!!
Tatoos: like a demon a devil has a mark but not small it covers her left shoulder and drops all the way down to her hand.
And finally.....................
Lyric's race: she isnt just a devil but an angel as well. Otherwise known as an demonic angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hoped u enjoyed that description!
Lyric: -_-# it could have been done better
Me: shush ur highness do u hear that!?
Lyric: what?
Me: ur silence *runs away*
Lyric: ur going to pay!!!!
Me: muhahhaahah *throws chocolates*

LIKE

COMMENT

DESTROY.... HAHA ACTUALLY DONT DO THAT BUT DO THIS.....

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.