Revenge, The Closet, and poor Food!!

So since Aya locked Lyric in a closet with Will she got revenge by locking Aya in a closet with a certain demon. Welp I'll ask u guys a certain question, how many of u like Aya's character? In all honesty I want to know after all this story is one of my works of art and I will be finishing it soon. ~Lady Night
P.S. I would like to thank SerenityWolf98 for listening to me rant about my story!

I walked around and found a beautiful black kitty roaming the phanomhive grounds

I walked around and found a beautiful black kitty roaming the phanomhive grounds. I picked her up and walked into the estate. I placed her in a closet and put a plate of food in front of her and then I went to get Aya.  Unknown to me a certain demon butler heard the cat meowing and entered the closet. Once I got Aya, I pushed her into the closet and used my energy to make time faster in the closet, and she would be unable to get out unless, someone were to open it from outside. With that done I left to go buy some donuts. 

*in the closet*
Aya's POV
I was surprised, but then I noticed that Sebastion was inside with a cat. The beautiful kitty jumped out of his arms and went into mine. "What are you doing in here Aya?" "I was supposed to be helping Lyric look for a cat, and then she pushed me in here, so maybe payback for locking her in a room with a reaper?"

It was strange, I was nervous and unable to talk normally, and I was too calm. I was never this calm.............. something had to be wrong with me. I looked up from holding the kitty and looked at Sebastion only now noticing how close he was.

I squeaked and backed away

I squeaked and backed away. 'Seriously what is wrong with me today!?' Usually I would be trying to eye- rape a hunk like him. (A/N *sigh* Even my friend admits to wanting to do this to Sebby.) 

"So Aya, .... what do you think is happening with Lyric right now?"

"Hmm.... she is probably going to get something to eat."

*Somewhere far away*

*Achoo!* "Hmm someone must be talking about me....", said Lyric while a fabulous red haired reaper, (A/N Yup Grell is fabulous.... but I still hate the fact that he killed Madam Red.), was annoying her about where his Bassy could be. She then hissed at Grell when he tried to touch her food.