The Fallen Angel

Hey guys! I'm just gonna write...

We arrived in the city of Houndsworth, and I had to admit my feline characteristics were bristling every moment a dog came near me. I never knew why I didn't feel this way around Blue, but I pushed away the feeling and waited for the young master to descend from the carriage. Once he did we simply went up to the manor owned by Lord Barymore.

The maid who answered the door made me bristle, she was a goddamned fallen angel. She didn't seem to notice what I was though. I breathed a sigh of relief and she lead us to Lord Barymore who whipped her for bringing in a chihuahua instead of the queens guard dog. Sebastion stated that Ciel was the messenger sent by the queen.

I watched as Angela lead us to our rooms. I was apprehensive and felt horrible. For some reason I hoped a certain reaper was nearby, I would rather have Undertaker around than a fallen. I laid down on the bed, Ciel had pretty much tried to stop me from wearing my maid uniform since my servants were back, but I liked it and continued to wear it.

After a while Ciel and Sebastion were taking us to the so called resort in this town. Aya and Rain were already there waiting for us. Aya dragged Meyrin and I into a changing room. Meyrin had her own bikini and Aya provided me mine and hers. She wore a beautiful white two piece with a blue swim skirt. She handed me a black two piece that showed off my body.

When we left the changing room Bard, and Finnie were rather red faced with out swimsuits

When we left the changing room Bard, and Finnie were rather red faced with out swimsuits. Rain on the other hand was dressed with his shirt unbuttoned and shorts. I walked towards Ciel and Sebastion, the young master had noticed my body and his face was flushed, Sebastion on the other hand was busy looking at Aya. She ran towards us and I had giggled dodging her hug, sending her crashing into Sebastion. I walked towards Rain and entered the water slowly. He laughed and dunked me underwater, I splashed him in return. After a few minutes I had walked back into the changing room and dressed in my black dress. We heard a commotion about the demon hound and intervened when a dog was to be put to death.

We unvieled that there was no demon hound, and that Lord Barrymore had killed the poor boy. Later that day, Lord Barymore was killed by a demon hound. Sebastion trained the demon hound and we went on our merry way back home. I was glad to be away from Angela, she creeped me out. Aya and Rain had felt her as well and they both had taken me to leave in a seperate carriage and honestly they took me back to see Undertaker.

Undertaker had pretty much served us tea in beakers again. But after a while I seemed to notice that another presense had appeared the moment he opened the coffin that had arrived. Inside it was none other than Grell, Aya said, "Poor fool, his face sucks, he should have died differently." Grell had woken up and tried to choke Aya, but was stopped by Rain. He immediatley squealed that a handsome man was in front of him i laughed while Rain shivered and hid behind me. It was at that moment that the door opened and Will stepped in.

I felt heat blossom in my chest. I noticed how Will stopped and look at me honestly I felt as if I was naked around this man. I then felt Undertaker and Aya push me towards him and Aya muttered a few words. Ostium apertum in altera vita , et haec duo scire se . Donec aperire non osculantur.

With those words uttered Will and I were stuck in a room together. We looked upon one another and froze, how in the hell were we going to get out of there!?

 We looked upon one another and froze, how in the hell were we going to get out of there!?

Ok Im done so tired and still need to do other story parts

Ok Im done so tired and still need to do other story parts. ~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.