Meeting

Hello there my lovelies I am starting college and I hate buying books they are freaking expensive I'm paying $350 dollars for only 2 books!!! Ahhh my money, *sighs* lets get on with the story. ~Lady Night
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I had run to the checkpoint, in my cloak and devil form, minus the wings,
Lyric's POV
I ran to get to the meeting place, and when I arrived Aya ran towards me and gave me a hug. I returned it and saw Rain appear behind her. Aya turned around and punched Rain, which he dogded saying, "Yuri!!! Its me!!" "Oh I know." I looked at Aya and sighed saying, "Yuri?" "Oh, ya well since you have to leave soon, well we are meeting here to tell you that your sisters and grandfather are looking for you." "Ok, where are they looking?" "No idea."

I lunged at Aya, (A/N Don't forget Ayas nickname is Yuri!), but she dodged, and laughed. Rain explained to me that Aya and him were going to act as servants of the Night family and head to the Phantomhive manor, as soon as they could. He also said that the Night manor was completely fixed and operational now. I sighed and simply nodded my head.

*cue music start*

We talked about a few things when we all decided to stretch out our wings for a little while. We jumped onto the roof of a nearby building letting our wings come out and allowing our devil aura to seep through. I looked at Rain seeing his pure black wings, and Aya's wings as well were a beautiful black, and so were mine.

I was surprised about one thing when I looked at Rain, his hair turned black instead of blond

I was surprised about one thing when I looked at Rain, his hair turned black instead of blond. We began to lift our wings and fly, but after about a few minutes I felt a familar presence and when I looked down I noticed two grim reapers following us. I looked at Aya and Rain saying, "Reapers!!" They noticed and we began to move fatser. I felt something wizz past me and noticed a spear. Oh god I knew who that belonged too, William. I then heard the voice of another reaper and tensed.

Rain noticed and looked at the other reaper and then Aya said, "Is that..?" "Yes it is." We flew faster and then finally we did something that most devils never dared to do, we dived into the nearby forest. The trees were dangerous enough for our wings and then we let our forms transform into human again, our aurora returned to human.

We sank down in the bushes and erased our presense within my shadows. We saw the two reapers run and stop near us, I heard the one I feared the most, since he had been the one to murder my cousin. He argued with William and then blamed him for losing track of the monstrosities that we devils were. All three of us flinched and felt down, we weren't really evil we were just watchers.

After they left I was surprised at Rain grabbing both Aya and me and teleporting us nearby to where my young master was. I smiled and said, "Good-bye." Aya smiled and then said, "Don't go killing that hot demon now got it!?" I laughed while Rain rolled his eyes. I tugged on Rains hair and he looked at me, I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek like I always had done. He smiled and kissed my own cheek in response. He then said, "See you soon." He grabbed Aya and disappeared.

I sighed and then headed into the house only to encounter Sebastion who had been walking out of the living room, once he noticed me entering from the door, he said, "So where did you go Lyric?" I simply smiled and said, "I took a stroll and looked around London, then I came back." All Sebastion did was stare and then smirk, "Oh is that all?" I glared and said, "Yes!" With that said I walked away to prepare for the funeral.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am so sorry my lovelies I worked on this story on Friday, but then I forgot to finish it. I thought I did so I didn't check until today, and when I looked I was like oh sh*t and then I began working on it. Well since I'm working on them now I will begin writing my other one right now. But I still have to update my other story so I don't know if I will update another chapter today! T^T
~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.