Dimension Doorway

Hey guys.... so just to tell you I don't own the black butler characters, the only characters I own are my devils.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FUN LOVING, JOYOUS, MURDEROUS, CREEPY WORDS I USE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV
Lyric loved to walk through her dimensional gateway, it helped her get away from her annoying grandfather, and the jobs he tried to give her. She hated being a devil, in truth everyone hated her except her mother and sisters. Lyric couldn't wait to leave to visit her human brother. He doesn't even know what she are but she is his half sister, his older half sister by the way, and he loves when she goes to visit him.

Lyric walked a little further, when she decided to recite some magical spells porta patens sine me tecum agere aliam dimensionem reuerterunt* all of a sudden Lyric felt a portal open up beneath her, she mentally screamed at herself for forgetting that she was near the gateway.

After falling through the portal, she landed on her back in an alley in a street somewhere in time and space.

Lyric's POV
I had no idea where I landed, but I did know one thing, I felt absolutely no magic within me to recite another spell. "Damn it!" I yelled and then froze I felt a presense and I knew it wasn't human. I drew my power of darkness and hid within it seeing a grim reaper pass by the alley.

Grell: "I swear William darling I heard someone!"

I immediatley knew who these two were.... Grell Sutcliff and William T. Spears. I remembered them because they had been the cause of my cousins death. After William threw Grell who had tried to hug him with his spear they left the alley way, and I was left with one thing on my mind.

"It can't be.... no I can't be here!!" I ran out of the alley way and looked for a newspaper, when I found it I couldn't help but groan I was in England, in the year 1891. "Great!", I yelled. "Now I have to face demons, fallen angels, and worst of all reapers..." I mumbled.

I was already in human form, but I went a step farther and concealed my essence knowing that the essence of a devil is dangerous in many ways.

3rd POV
Unknown to Lyric a butler standing next to a young blue haired boy had spotted her.
The boy said: Sebastion what has caught your attention.
Sebastion: Pardon my lack of attention young master, but I feel as if that young woman is in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked it feel free to comment if I made any mistakes and sorry if any of the black butler characters are ooc. I'm trying my best!!! Really!!! Oh and feel free to give me ideas for future chapters because I am near experiencing writers block! Hope you enjoyed and I will be back soon with an update!
Lyric:-_- you better....
*crawls away* I'm sorry Lyric truly I am!!

LIKE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

P.S. I need to write a character decription for Lyric. I might do that before the next chapter. See you later lovelies!!!

*climbs on room and jumps*
*it is in latin so u can search it up.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.