Chapter Four

Niall's POV

I honestly didn't want to leave her, I wanted to stay with her and get to know her. I don't know what is her past but I know that she's hurting herself because of it. From the moment I touched her hands, I don't know what the feeling is inside of me. Maybe I'm just hungry?

"She's gorgeous, mate" Harry blurts out from the front seat. I couldn't agree more with that. She really is gorgeous and whatever I promised her was absolutely real, I meant each and every word I said.

"Yeah, I know" I sigh as I lean against the leather seat. I don't know why the way Harry talked to her angered me, its not that I'm jealous.. I think. But its because she'll be afraid of us even more than she already is and I don't want that to happen. I want to prove it to her that good guys still exist and so does true love.

"Mate, we're here" I felt someone nudging me and I realized that I was thinking deeply. I look up to see that it was Zayn, smiling down at me as we got out of the van and the fans started screaming for autographs and pictures.

We started taking pictures till we got to the main of the hotel and I tiredly walked in to a peaceful place. Ugh finally no screams, my ears hurt.

"So, did you get her number?" Louis whispers as we got to our rooms. I'm thankful to share a room with Louis, with that I'll get to know more about relationships.

"Uh, no?" I say nervously. Shit! How did I forget to ask for her number?! I'm such an idiot!

"How did you even forget? That's the most important thing!" he rolls his eyes. I walk over to my suit case and took out a pair of grey boxers to wear.

"I don't know, it totally slipped off my mind I guess.." I trailed off as I hear a loud sigh from Louis.

It is now six o'clock and I'm too tired to even think about anything right now. Its been a busy day although we didn't have concert but the mobbing and signing made me tired. As I was about to drift off, there was a knock on the door. I hope it isn't management with the time changes and stuff.

"George wants to meet us right now" Liam peeks through the door and I sigh. I bloody knew it was the management. I looked over to Louis, he looked upset and angry. Well who wouldn't be? We walked over to the other room and saw George sitting on the bed with his suit case beside him. Don't tell me we're.. leaving?

"Ah!, there you guys are! I just wanted to tell y'all that we're not staying here for a week.." he trailed off. What? No, we cant leave. I cant leave Diana now!

"What do you mean by we're not staying here for a week?! We have to! There are interviews and more shows!" I say, my voice was high and I'm literally annoyed with them right now.

"First thing, the shows are over and second thing, the interviews are canceled. So we will be leaving tomorrow to Italy for the next show." George said as my eyes widen. No this can't be, I can't leave Diana here alone! "You may leave" he continues and Louis walks out of the room leaving me there. What should I do now?!

We walked back to the room and he started packing while I just stood there thinking about the promise I did to Diana. I don't want to leave her here. The anger was boiling in me as I threw the glass from the table down, making it shatter.

"Woah, dude chill!" Louis says, putting his hands on my shoulder. "I know you're worried about Diana. Maybe I can help you?" he asks and I turn my body, facing him.

"how?"

"Go get her. Bring her on tour with us." he tells me, and I shake my head. Management won't agree. "Me and the lads will convince the management and meanwhile, you convince Diana" is he serious?