Chapter Twenty-Two

"Where are we going? I ask in an annoyed tone. This is the fifth time I'm asking him and he just has a huge smile on his face. He shakes his head no and I sighed in frustration. "Why can't you tell me where are we going?! Harry I'm tired and I want to go home!" I whined, sitting back straight on the seat. Ugh.

"Five more minutes please! And then we'll go home alright?" he begs and I nod. He's been saying this for the past fifteen minutes and I'm getting more frustrated and annoyed. He pulled up into Niall's driveway and I frown. Why did he bring me here?

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask, shocked still frowning. He doesn't want to see me. He even hates my guts. "Harry, lets go" I say and without saying anything, he got me out of the car and walked me to the front door. He rang the bell but no one opened the door and I frown. He's probably out somewhere drinking.

Harry pushed the door slightly and it swung open. Why is it left opened? Where is Niall? We walk in and my eyes widen in disbelief as I see to figures on top of each other on the floor. The blonde haired girl is on top of Niall, kissing him. It couldn't be Niall. He would've pushed her away, he wouldn't even think of cheating on me!

I walk towards them and push the girl away from him as I quickly look away after seeing him. It is him. Why have I done that he'd cheat on me in front of me?!

"Diana it's—" he starts off.

"Stop it Niall! Enough is enough!! I've had enough of you. I trusted you, I loved you with all my heart, I never ever cheated on you. Fuck that, I couldn't even think of cheating on you! And what did you give me?! This fucking shit!" I yell on top of my lungs. I didn't expect this. Actually I wasn't expecting anything because I know that I can't expect anything good from him now.

"But I didn't kiss her! She came on top of me!" he says and I cross my arms and look away. This is another lie from him. God knows how many girls has he kissed whilst I was here.

"Lies! If she was on top of you, couldn't you have just pushed her away?!" I look at him for answers and he looks down. I knew it. "See, I knew it! Cheating isn't a mistake, it's a fucking choice, Niall and this what has happened. It was your choice." I'm so done with him now. I can no longer be with him anymore. Tears stung the corner of my eyes as I thought of breaking up with him and then about the baby. I have no choice. I can't break up with him. The blonde haired, orange skinned bimbo got up and shoot me a glare and walked out of the door. Who does she think she is?

There was a completely silence in the room till I broke down. Fuck, not in front of the two of them.

"Babe, I'm sorry.." he walks nearer to me and I move away from him.

"Didn't you blame me for cheating on you with Harry? Now—"

"Yes, yes and you did cheat on me!" he cuts me off and yells at me as I look at him in disbelief. Is he fucking serious?!

"Are you serious?! After all the things YOU did, you're blaming it on ME?! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask and he looks away. Harry didn't say a word and stood by the door thinking, probably thinking what to do. At the moment, I cannot be with Niall anymore. This is too much. Is this why Harry brought me here?

"First, you're sorry and now you fucking change into a monster! I was right. All you guys are monsters!! None of you can be loved or loyal!" I spat as the past starts haunting me again. The dark memories are back and I can no longer keep it in. I walk over to our—Niall's room and pull out my luggage bag. I start throwing all my clothes in without folding it neatly and zip it up, carrying it to the living room where all of us are there. "I'm done. I'm breaking up with you, Niall" I can't believe these words came out of my mouth. I can't believe I've just broken up with the love of my life. He looks at me with a shocked expression and I pull the bag out of the house, signaling Harry to carry it for me since it was too heavy.

**

Without a word being said, we drove home in silence, only the sound of the engine could be heard. I bet Niall doesn't even give a fuck that we've broken up. He probably likes being single. The engine went off and I see that we've reached and Harry's house.

I walk in and lazily plop down on the couch. I'm too tired. I feel like I'm about to throw up soon. "Is this why you took me there? Just to show me what Niall is up to?" I ask and he stops and sits beside me.

"No, Diana I—" he says and stops for a moment. "I don't know but I swear I don't know any of these were going to happen" he says and I suspect something is up between him and Niall. He was about to say something else. I figure that there is no point arguing with Harry since he didn't know this. "You should take a rest, you look exhausted" he touches my shoulders and gives me a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead before getting up. Why did he do that?

"Harry, I um..." I stop and he signals me to go on. "I've just broken up with him and I um I need—"

"I know, its okay" he cuts me off. He gives me a small smile and I give back in returns as I stood up and walked upstairs. I rather go to sleep before my thoughts take over my mind.

Niall's POV

What have I done?! This was not what I wanted! But at the same time, I knew this would happen one day but not today! I wanted to spend the last time with her. I was going away but everything just had to be ruined! I wasn't cheating on her, I wouldn't even think of cheating on her.

That fucking.. that goddamn maid! I called the maid up to come and clean the house before Diana arrives but how would I know that the company were sending me a fucking prostitute instead of a worker! I kept mumbling and cussing at myself for the  biggest mistake till my phone began to ring. Harry.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What the fuck, Niall?! Why?! Did you call her—" he starts.

"No! God fucking damn it, listen to me! That was the maid, I called the company up to send me a maid to clean the house before Diana arrives but it all went wrong, Haz" I cried. I've lost her, forever. Nothing can be done now.

"You could've pushed her away, Niall!" he scolded and I shake my head.

"I don't know what got into me! I was seeing Diana in every single person. Harry I don't know what to do" I mumble loud enough for him to hear. Before he could speak, I cut the phone call and rushed myself to the bathroom. Not this again.

I bend over the toilet and threw up the food I ate this morning. The normal stinging of the blood was back in my throat and the tears stream down my cheeks. It's over. Everything is over in just seconds.

Walking back to my room, I pull out a razor from my drawer and slid it through my wrists. I've been doing this for the past few days and I've getting what I always wanted; relief. I cut a few more and let the fresh blood pour down my wrists and onto the floor. I never thought I'd ever self harm, I thought I'd help people stop self harming but it's all the other way round now. I don't want to stop the blood now. I've lost my actual life so what's there in blood?

My phone rang once again and I glance at it to see Zayn calling. I quickly wipe the tears from my face and dabbed some tissue onto my cuts as I picked up the phone.

"Mate, we need to get to the recording studio to record an acoustic version of Happily sharp at 7pm" he says and I roll my eyes. Ugh.

"Why can't it be done tomorrow?!" I scold and growl through the phone and he says nothing. "Fine, I'll be there" I say and hang up. Fuck this shit.

_____

It took me.. 3 days? I dont even know lol. BTW, check out my best friends fanfiction! His name on wattpad is @Niallah and if you can't find his name then i've dedicated this chapter to him and you can see it from there or check my followers lol . and yeah Comment, vote. Idk do what you want. Thanks for reading ayy, love youu xx