Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

"Holly, please stop calling me! Enough is enough! We've already discussed this and we're over. Nothing can work out between us" I sigh, hoping she would understand but as usual she started crying on the phone. There was a long pause and I took the opportunity to hang up on her.  I turn to walk back inside when Diana came to the balcony. Shit, I hope she haven't heard anything.

"Who was that?" she asks, in a suspicious tone as her eyes narrowed making my palms sweaty and my body tense up. "Niall, are you okay?" she nudges me and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I walk in, still limping. My foot hurts really badly but its alright, I would do anything for her to be happy plus, the Juliet Rose was worth it and it's her favorite. "Diana? You okay, love?" I simply ask, I know she's not okay and I know that I'm suppose to tell her everything since we're in a relationship but not now. She is too happy to be sad tonight and I promised myself that I wouldn't let that smile fade.

"Yeah" she gives me a small smile and walks towards the other side of the bed. Tomorrow's our last day here, next will be France, my most favorite place to visit. I get in bed with her and wrap my arms around her small waist, bringing her closer to me. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asks once again and I nod, kissing her hair. She rests her hands on my chest and I smile at the way she enjoys my presence. I didn't know when I slept but when I did... the only person I saw in my dream was her.

Diana's POV

 It's now nine in the morning, we're all awake except for Niall and the problem is that he refuses to get up and we are suppose to leave for France in an hour. I sighed and slowly carried mine and Niall's suitcase out "Niall wake up!!" I yell as I place the bags down. Zayn looks at me and signals me that he'll wake that lazy ass up. He soon comes back with a bucket full of water. Oh, I get it. He winks and I smirk as he throws the water onto Niall. We burst out laughing as Niall shoot up from bed and glared at Zayn.

"What the fuck, man?!" he yells. Oops. Zayn smirks and walks out, closing the door behind him. Niall groans and walks himself to the bathroom as I did my makeup. After a few minutes, he comes out with the towel wrapped around his waist as the water droplets from his hair drips onto his shoulders. "Staring isn't polite" he smirks as he blow dries his hair, making it messy.

"I wasn't staring" I roll my eyes at him as he wears the clothes which I placed on the bed. The tank t-shirt really showed his muscles off. I put on my favorite cheery lip gloss and got up, packing the left over stuffs. "Are you done yet?" I ask him as he does his hair. He chuckles, turning toward, slowly grabbing my hand, pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and passionate. His fingers cupped my cheek as my fingers held onto his hair firmly.

"Oh my god! Stop it already!!" the door barged open and Harry stood there with a disgusted look on his face. Shit. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks and I look down as I quickly grabbed my make-up set and walked out of the room, smiling like an idiot.

"Stop screaming, its only eight for goodness sake!" Louis yells, munching on an apple. "Let's go, we're leaving in half an hour and Eleanor's flight leaves in fifteen minutes!" Louis says, freaking out. Unfortunately, Eleanor is leaving for University today since her finals are around the corner and this also means that there'll be no girl time for me.

We all got out of the hotel and into the van from the back door since we're late. I feel bad for the fans who didn't get their autographs and pictures though. Sometimes when I see girls cry, I feel like taking them in to meet the boys. I sighed as we pull into the back door of the airport.