Chapter 4

Chapter 4.
Adam's POV.
I know that I probably shouldn't have run out like that, but I'm not letting Mr. Davenport come with me. I found out the fastest way takes 49 hours, thanks to my GPS. I started driving and noticed how much of a idiot I was. I only had maybe 20 dollars in my pocket and a few chip bags in my backpack. That's just great. What bank does Mr. Davenport use?... First international bank I believe. That's also where I keep my retirement fund. I made a quick reminder to stop there before I leave the state. I saw it and parked, then went in and I saw a big man with black hair.
"What do you want kid?" He asked in a gruff voice.
"My dad sent me to get some money for him. Donald Davenport." I explained.
The man looked at me in shock for a minute before asking how much I needed.
"20,000 bucks." I said in a business tone.
He handed me the money after I signed a few things and then I left with the money in the safe in the back. It should be enough to get me to Maine and back. I started driving again and so on enough crossed into Colorado. Two hours down, forty seven to go. Fun. I soon enough started getting tired and looked at the time. 1:45 am. I started looking for hotels and found a Comfort suites on the next exit. After getting checked in and all the not so fun stuff, I got into my room and it was AWESOME!
"Ok pillows, time to meet your master." I said as I grabbed them all and started making a fort.
After awhile, I got extremely hungry, so I went downstairs to the vending machine and grabbed Doritos, Skittles and Twix bars before going back to my room. After pigging out on candy and chips, I decided it was time to play with the air conditioning. I used to do it all the time when I was little and I still do it now when Mr. Davenport takes me on his business trips occasionally. After spending a hour doing that, I turned on the TV and saw that The suite life on deck was on Disney channel. I started drifting off while watching it and I eventually fell asleep in my pillow fort.
-Time skip-
When I woke up, I realized it was 5:30. I had about thirty minutes till their free breakfast opened, so I watched Phineas and Ferb for half a hour after grabbing my stuff and cleaning up a bit.
"Adam, you are not here to have fun. You are here to save your siblings. Remember that." I had to remind myself.
I needed to save all the money I could, so I decided to go with the free breakfast. I went downstairs and saw all the FOOD! I grabbed some muffins, a yogurt, a OJ, some toast and a bowl of Sugar cookie doughnut O's. I chowed down on my muffins and went to the toast when I noticed it was cold and hardly toasted. I made sure no one was looking before I whispered.
"No one beats the toast master." And cooked it with my heat vision.
I quickly ate it and my yogurt, along with my cereal, then I drank the rest of the OJ and checked out of the hotel. I got back in my car and said to myself.
"I got a little sidetracked, but my mission is still Bree and Chase. I can't wait to tell them all about this."
Ok, you guys have GOT to listen to this piano cover of the Lab Rats theme song!
Over and out.
Susz13.