Chapter 29

"This was the swimsuit you insisted on buying.... even though I'm still thinking that you look better in a bikini...."

I slapped his shoulder lightly and ruffled his hair.

"Shuddup."

"Sorry but is true.. you know we can still go get you one..."

I slapped him harder this time on the head.

"Ow!"

"You deserved that."

"I am a teenage boy with hormones right?"

I rolled my eyes and started digging through my closet to see if I really had a swimsuit because I never owned one before.

Sure enough there was a black one piece that looked exactly what I would've bought.

"Okay I'm ready. Lets go!"

"But I need my swimming trunks."

"No one cares now lets go"

Of course we got his trunks even though it would've been funny if he had to use his boxers. Not to mention he would look HOT!

Ahem. Excuse my teenager feelings.

"Last time we were here I went swimming while you sat on the towel playing on my phone. You were playing Candy crush. Then a girl -we went to get a job from- texted me about a date and you got jealous. By the way, we were dating then. I was being a douche and went out with her. That wasn't the smartest thing I've done. But I hope we can start it over."

"Well I can't really remember anything so... yeah." I smiled. But I feel like he wasn't lying. Maybe my memory loss wasn't permanent. I think I can remember some things. Such as meeting Markus on his first day. I had to show him around. I remember his fire throwing ability. I don't remember too much but it's a start.

Brandon took my hand in his as he led me closer to the water. I stared at our hands and he immediately looked panicked.

"Is it too soon?" He asked.

"I--I don't know. It difficult to understand what's going on. I feel like we had a history that just can't be forgotten -which is quite ironic- but here I am, not knowing exactly what happened and what emotions I had." I realised I was about to start rambling and stopped immediately. "sorry."

"Don't worry. I wish I knew how you felt but I don't so.. I'm going to cut the bull shit now and just throw it out there. I love you. I've loved you ever since the day I met you. You probably don't even remember the day we met but I do. And it was possibly the best day of my life. Even though I hated you guts an you hated mine.

"We were brought up to hate each other but when I find out that the most beautiful girl in the world was my mate- I felt like he moon goddess loved me.

"I wanted to love you and for you to be mine forever but I was an asshole. I cheated on you-for what? I don't even know. You were perfect. You didn't do anything wrong and there I was cheating on you and expecting you to forgive me.

"You forgave me so many times and I didn't deserve any of it. I slept with Amy, I accidentally killed the girl Milly just because I thought she was diverting your attention from me and then cheated in you again even after all the things you've forgiven for. I hate my self for all the pain I have caused you.

"Then when you lost you memory, I thought this was my second chance -well, in this case it'd be my hundredth chance. Not to be a jerk or anything but when you lost your memory I thought I could make everything better and become your knight in shining armour. I so badly wanted you to love me.

"And to sum all that up. I love you."

I was speechless. I wasn't sure what happened but something inside me snapped.

All my memories started to hit me like a ton of bricks and I remembered everything.

Cheating.

Broken hearts.

Milly. blindness.

Markus.

Dad.

Mom.

Alpha.

Everything.

I froze in my stride and didn't blink. How could I forget everything? Those memories were so important.

I looked at Brandon and didn't only see the boy who saved me from my kidnapper but also the boy who broke my heart so many times before. He was changed.

Not the douchebag he once was but a grown up boy.

"Are you okay?" he asked with genuine worry laced in his voice.

I looked at him again and for I actually saw him. I don't know what feelings I was having but I did know one thing.

Even thought Brandon was a complete jerk. He has changed for the better and become the guy who came to save me from the kidnappers. The guy who tutored me until I was caught up with my lessons. The guy who took care of me. The guy that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I grabbed his neck and kissed him. It's like I've been waiting to do that for far too long.

He was stunned but put his arms around me soon and kissed me back.

This was when I realised, that maybe, all of his mistakes happened for a reason. I needed to see that he was the stupid player but when it came to me, he really did care.

I needed to lose my memory to realise what I had almost threw away completely.

We eventually pulled away from each other and I leaned my forehead on his staring into his beautiful eyes. They were perfect.

He's made a countless amount of mistakes but that's just what makes him. I can't change him but if he's the 'one' (as clique as that may sound) he will change for me without having to be asked.

I had my hands tangled in his hair and didn't know how I could've left him.

I kissed him once again before I smiled at him.

"I remember everything." I said with a husky tone.

He looked a little worried and I knew what he was thinking. Why would you be kissing me if you remembered everything? I'm still that jerk that broke your heart.

"Yeah you are that jerk, but your so much more now."

"So... You don't hate me?"

"Of course not. I actually feel the opposite." I winked at him still having my hands tangled in his hair.

I gave him a little peck and grabbed his hand. I ran towards the water and dragged him in.

This was going to be a new start for our relationship.

And I wanted nothing to get in the way.

---------

Hey guys! This is posted a little earlier because...  this book has 1000 reads! Thank you! WOW! I get the numbers in red! :P

Thank you all soo much!

BTW this book isn't finished yet, even though it sounds like it is. I promise you it's not.

Remember the kidnappers? Yeah, they still need to come out!

I love you alll soooooooooooooo much!

May the odds be ever in your favour... Goodbye!

-noodlepanda