Chapter 10

We were kicked out of class (aka I asked for us to leave) and I couldn't get rid of the smile on my face. I can't believe me and Brandon are finally together.

We held hands out of the class and when we were outside of the school, Brandon pushed me against the wall. His hands were on either side of my head and his forehead was on mine.

He breathed out and his breath smelt like peppermint and I licked my lips.

He growled lightly "mm. I'm glad you said yes."

"I'm glad you asked." I returned.

"C'mon, lets go back to my place." He said whilst holding out a hand. I took it without hesitation. I enjoyed the shock that ran up my arm. If this is what I could look forward to everyday, I should've forgiven him sooner.

"Wait. Lets have a race, with our potential speed." He said confidently. The last time we had run in this speed next to each other, he had caught up to me quickly. Little did he know that I wasn't trying my hardest and it was actually a light jog. He would be in for a shock.

"Okay. But be prepared to loose." I said winking at him.

"Remember last time? I was faster!''

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever lets go. Shift first." I wanted to give him some sort of advantage so he wouldn't have to shift when we started running.

"I can beat you anyways. I don't need to shift."

"Suit yourself."

"3, 2, 1!"

We shot off and soon I had an advantage on him.

When we reached his house I was already a good few meters ahead of him.

He went behind a tree and came back looking confused.

"How did you do that?"

I tapped the side of my nose and took his hand in mine and went in his house.

He pouted all the way up the stairs.

"I can't believe you beat me! I'm a wolf! And a boy! And an alpha for crying out loud." He grumbled waving his hands around.

I chuckled lightly. We entered his bedroom and I patted his back and shook my head. "It doesn't matter... Except for the fact that you got beaten by a girl!!!" Then I started laughing harder.

He crossed his arms and sat down on his bed. He suddenly froze.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"My dad just said that our school caught on fire." He almost whispered. "It apparently started in our science class and it was caused by us."

"We have to go and tell them that it wasn't us! We have to clear our name!" I shouted whilst getting up.

"No. Your dad is there and he says that if you dare show up within 5 minutes, you will be severely punished." There was definitely something he wasn't telling me.

"And...? I know there's something else."

"Theres going to be a nasty surprise there."

"Which is..." I encouraged him.

"The vampires who framed us will be there to take you and Rogues will be there to try and take me away.

"I have been trying to hide something from you ever since I met you because I wanted a happy relationship but now I realise that it's a big mistake.

"Our dads signed the peace treaty to protect our people because the rogues and a few vampires have been planning to overrule us. They signed it so we would loose the least amount of lives in the war that's going to happen very soon. I'm surprised you didn't know that since you are practically a vampire princess. Well you're definitely pretty enough to be one." He winked but carried on. "The main vampires working with the rogues are, surprise, surprise, Candy and Amy. They have been planning it for a few years now."