Yorktown and Distress

Warning: if you have not seen Star Trek Beyond there will be SPOILERS in this chapter. And when I say spoilers I mean MAJOR SPOILERS. Now I don't want to be the reason for spoiling it for someone. I love you all and wouldn't want to do that to any of you. I love you all too much. Just warning you ahead of time. Also the song only fits for when the ship is being attacked lmao. And I feel like it'd fit something like this. It kinda fits it. It fit it while I was writing it. Also with headphones the song is amazing😍💎

Zaylee's POV:
Kirk tried to make a peace treaty with an alien race. As usual they always sent us to do stupid things like that. After that we arrived in Yorktown. I walked to our quarters where Carol was. She smiled towards me and I took Milo with me as I went to get Pavel. "Ready?" I asked. "Wery." He replied. We walked off of the ship and Milo was in awe. Yorktown was more beautiful than I had expected. Pavel said "I can't believe you too haven't been here. It's amazing. Wery beautiful. Look at zat!" He grabbed Milo's arm and they looked around at the fountains below. I giggled and Milo said "is there a gift shop here?" I nodded and pulled him towards it. Milo picked up a plushie and said "can I have this?" It was a small plush dog.

Pavel said "you vant zat?" Milo nodded eagerly and Pavel sighed

Pavel said "you vant zat?" Milo nodded eagerly and Pavel sighed. "Come on." He said as he went to pay for it. I smiled at them. Yorktown brought memories of my uncle back to me. I smiled and Pavel walked back over with Milo by his side. I ruffled Milo's hair as we continued to walk around. Pavel smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I giggled and said "I love you." "I love you too." Pavel replied. Milo stared at the flying cars above our heads. "Ice cream!" Milo said. He ran towards the stand and I followed. I picked him up making him squeal. He giggled into the crook of my neck. "You want vanilla?" I asked. Milo nodded and I handed it to him. Pavel smiled down at his son and Milo ate the ice cream.

I looked at Pavel who smiled really big at me