Tribute

Anton was a big part of my life. He meant a lot to me. To write this book was very hard to be honest. It made me cry when I wrote happy and sad moments. The friends I've made from this book I thank you all for even talking to me. I miss him so much and everyday without him is hard. I wish that there was some way to bring him back. I love you all and this chapter is to honor him. Because he deserved everything in the world. It's hard to watch his movies without crying. I'll have pic and gifs below of our beloved Anton. I wish I could've met him. Just to say hi even. To hear his voice in person. This book means a lot to me. This has to be one the best books I've ever written. I think we can all bond from this book. Because his death hit us so hard. When I found out he passed it was like being stuck underwater and I couldn't breathe. I cried so much that my head hurt for hours. I was sad for hours on end. I felt a pain in my heart and I dropped my phone when I got the call. If I had been standing I would've dropped to my knees. I still can't believe that he's gone. Anton we love and miss you. We'll always love you. And we'll never forget you. RIP angel. I love you so much. I'll miss you always.

Peterpangal2003 ~ "I absolutely loved Anton and will continue to. He was a brilliant actor with a brilliant mind. When I found out what happened I was devastated and so sad. I wish I could've had a chance to meet him it would have been an absolute pleasure. RIP Anton❤️

 RIP Anton❤️