The Diamond King's Witch

(Chapter 10!!!! ✨ have fun with this one oh Warning: Dark theme)

-3rd P.O.V-
Francis Bonnefoy sat at his throne  with his Jack at his side as well. The diamond king scoff rolling his eyes in disgust, "Your Highness?" Said the concerned voice of the Jack, Vash Zwingli. The King turned his head, "What is it about that Queen...?"
"Who..?"
"The Queen of Spades..." Vash wrinkled his nose in disgust, "What about him?" He questioned. Francis scoffed, "I envy Alfred." Francis's eyes gleamed with a hint of evil. Vash felt himself feel very uneasy seeing his face, "And I think he doesn't deserve the Queen~ If I can't have him...then no one can~" Vash cringed at the thought. "But you have my sister."
"She's barren...She can't bare an heir my line will might as well die along the Queen of Spades and the line of Jones." He grinned evilly standing up heading out of the throne room. Vash followed the king out who went down to the passages under the castle.
Water dripped from the ceiling of the passage, the lamps and candle light flutters on the passage walls like dancing figures taunting you to go into the darkness. The voice of a woman could be heard singing a song adding to the eerie feeling Vash already felt.
"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream~ I know you the look in your eyes are so familiar to me~ And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you I know what you'll do you'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream~" sang the woman. Francis cleared his throat causing the mysterious woman to straighten up, "Francis Bonnefoy~ Never thought I would see you here~" she rolled her head back staring at us with dead red eyes. Her skin was pale like the dead her eyes were glazed over like a blind man's eyes but red was easy to see. She had a toothy smile that sent chills up Vash's back. Her hair was a jet black the reminded Vash of the night with no stars or moon. Her figure was lanky and thin enough to see her bones. "Your highness its dangerous here lets go.." Said the Jack a bit frightened at the sight of the woman.
Francis didn't move a muscle, "Helga the Witch of the Suicide Woods." (JAPAN!! XDDD This is a real place in Japan no joke) the witch smiled evilly. "Your majesty~" she hissed with a lick if her lips. Vash stared into her eyes as she hummed the eerie song. "What can I do for you?~" she turned towards them staring at the two. Francis folded his arms acrossed his chest , "I want the Queen of Spades."
"Oh?~ And what do you want me to do to him?~"
"I want him to be mine and mine only and if I can't have him no one can." Vash watched as the Witch's mouth form into a threatening smile. "As you wish~" she hissed leaving Francis with a evil grin.

(FRANCIS!!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO!?!?!? Who knows I don't hint hint XD PUNCH THE VOTE BUTRON IF YOU LIKED IT AND!!! I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES....IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💫💫💫💫)