Entry 28

Are my thoughts relatable? A friend of mine until the statement and then looked up at me and said all this is relatable.

I'm confused. I don't know why, but I am. No wait-I know. I'm questioning how this happy-go-lucky fifth-grader turn into this after two years. I was going through my old journals and I was amazed at how fucking happy and naïve I was. I so cussed time is genuinely happy Easter family egg-hunt ( that was the first entry ). The I read the last entry and sounded like a depressed psychopath.

On a completely different topic, my fingers are digging into them selves, and I'm resisting changing their positions. I keep thinking that any pain is better than this internal mental pain. Don't worry. I'm not going to inflict major self-harm. Not enough to leave permanent scars. I'll scratch, but never more than that. I told you before that I don't cry. Sometimes I pretend to think that I don't because I have a strong willpower instead of having a guarded heart. That same willpower restrains me from causing self-harm.

Besides, I couldn't do that to my family or friends. They freak out when I have a mental break-down. I couldn't imagine what would happen if they found any scars.

It doesn't seem like it, but I feel happier now. Pursue happiness fight their way through my wall of darkness, and intern, I feel happy. I know. It's crazy. I can barely believe it myself.