Entry 52

Summer. It's finally here. It's been here for a while actually. The crazy thing about summer being here, is that that means it's almost been an entire year since I started writing out my thoughts. A year of feeling like shit and like I'm on top of the world at the same time.

My chest is mentally crushing in on itself. I've got to stop before I do too far in. I still think that this is all the therapy I'll need though. Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise

School starts back up in three weeks and I once again have they need to cry but can't. My reasoning is that my heart is surrounded by a shield of clear diamond. You can see that I want to, but without immense pressure applied, it won't crush; no matter the circumstance. It's an awful experience to encounter. Trust me.

I'm not 100% positive, but I think it's been a year of writing. And from the looks of it, I have plenty of room for 8th grade; and maybe even 9th. It sure will be interest to come back to these thoughts someday. That is, if I decide to keep the journal around and in a good enough condition that it doesn't fall apart.

I should get going. My mom will kill me if I don't get up before noon tomorrow. Stupid Hobbit book...