Quinn's Problem

Rachel's POV

We were spending one more day in New York and we hadn't decided on what we were doing yet. Finn wanted to see the Statue of Liberty, Kurt wanted to scope out Time Square, and Quinn wanted to just rent a boat and go out on the water. I didn't care what we did. All I cared about was getting breakfast.
Finn and Kurt said they'd go out and get donuts while Quinn and I stayed behind. I told Finn that there was something wrong with Quinn and I asked if he could take Kurt along so I could talk to her.
Once they left, it was just us.
"I don't understand why they didn't take us with them," Quinn said. She was putting dishes from the night before in the dishwasher. "Did they want us to stay behind and clean up? If so, then I am NOT touching the sheets," she said, pointing toward our bedroom.
"No," I said, laughing. "I asked Finn to go along with Kurt so I could talk to you."
She stopped what she was doing. She looked at me with wide eyes.
"About what?" she asked.
"Are you ok? You were really quiet last night. Which is scary considering how much you talk."
She looked back down at the dishes.
"I'm fine," she said, quietly.
I got down so I could see her face.
"No you're not," I said, seeing right through her lie.
She turned and walked toward the living as she said, "Yes I am!"
I walked after her. "Quinn, just tell me what's wrong. We're friends. You can trust me with anything."
"You wouldn't understand," Quinn said sitting in the couch.
I placed my hands on my hips.
"Try me," I said, thinking about all the drama I've been through this year.
She sighed and I sat next to her.
"Ok but promise not to tell anyone," she said, looking like she was about to cry.
"I promise. Please tell me what's wrong," I said. My hand was on my knee.
She took a deep breath. Then she said what had been bothering her.
"I have a crush on Kurt."