I Want My Mate

Yuki stood on his tippy-toes. I looked at him with amusement. "What are you doing?" Yuki frowned and looked like he was concentrating very hard on trying to do whatever he was trying to do. "Stay still Hiro! I can't do it if you move!" I stood still as Yuki streched his body more. His face was determined, and I almost laughed. Yuki grabbed my neck and pulled my head down slightly as he kissed me. "I didn't do it right." Yuki looked disappointed. I laughed. "Watch." I picked Yuki up and placed him on the top of the couch. He blushed at how easily I lifted him. "See? Now you can kiss me whenever you want." Yuki glared at me , but I kissed him and I know he can't stay mad at me for long. Yuki smiled in spite of himself, but then he broke completely and laughed. He sighed. "Why am I so tiny? I hate being small. You always stand over me! I want to be at least as tall as you!" Yuki whimpered and rested his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head and put my finger under his chin to lift it up so he was looking at me. "I love you the way you are." Yuki looked up at me with that devil smile of his. The one where he looks lusty, with that cute innocence that he always has. "Really?" I nodded and lean my forehead to touch his. "Really." He flashed a real smile and snaked his arms around my neck. "Prove it." I snorted. "Maybe later." I pulled away from him and he fell off the sofa. Yuki landed with his butt in the air facing me. I laughed as he looked at me angrily through his legs. "That was so rude!!" I laughed again and picked him up off the ground. "No, it was funny." Yuki pouted and I couldn't help but kiss him. Yuki wrapped his arms around my neck again and ran one of his hands up the back of my neck and through my hair. I groaned at the way he deepened our kiss. He broke our kiss and licked his lips. Our heads were close together and he was sitting on my lap. I pushed one of my hands under his shirt and Yuki moaned slightly. I started to kiss his lips, then trailed down to his neck and shoulders. "Hiro." I heard the desire in Yuki's voice. "Hiro." Yuki was looking at me with lust filled eyes as he said my name and then threw back his head in pleasure as I went lower. "Hiro! Wake the hell up!"

I bolted up in my bed to see Rin glaring down at me. "Wha?" I could still hear Yuki's calls from my dream. Rin sighed. "I've been trying to wake you up for an hour! You've been moaning all night! Shut. Up." Rin went back to his bed as I looked at the time. 3:30am. I pushed my head into my pillow and thought about my sweet Yuki. I'm Hiro Niwa. I'm a collage student studying engineering. I have a little crush on this guy, Yuki, that's in my physics class. We sat right next to each other and he talks to me every now and then, but I keep dreaming about him. Most of my dreams were a lot worse than that one. I could never stop thinking about him, and he was just so damn cute! He had blond hair with sparkling, ice blue eyes, but instead of the cold look of ice, his eyes were warm and loving. He was always smiling or laughing. Yuki had this adorable little habit of biting his lip and putting on his glasses if he was concentrating hard. I got detention once for staring at him while he was taking a test. He didn't hold it against me though, but I couldn't stop apologizing, even though I hadn't been cheating. I sighed as I stared out the window, daydreaming. "Hiro!" Yuki was calling to me in my daydream. I reached out to him and he ran into my arms. I held him close as we both laughed. A hand slapped me. I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at Rin. He laughed. "Stop daydreaming and come help me! We have a project due today." I growled at him and he lowered his head. "Ok! Don't go alpha on me! Remember that I'm your beta!" I laughed and Rin glared. "Come on let's finish this."

(The pic is of Hiro and his wolf. Thank you all for reading and please comment and vote and all that jazz. Thanks for everything!)

- IfInterested