The Healer

Yuki's POV

This is exactly where I can't be. If I'm here with him for too long I will lose control of myself. I cry harder. He wrapped his tail around me, pulling me closer. I sighed at his warmth and tried to steady my heartbeat. I want to be like this forever. I want Hiro's love more than anything, but I know that will never happen. Hiro gently picks his head up and looks into my eyes. His wolf eyes penetrated my heart and I felt the need to kiss him. I never stopped looking into his eyes. I never stopped looking into his eyes. Even when I passed out. I never stopped looking into his eyes.

Hiro's POV

I stared into Yuki's eyes and felt something in him shift. He slumped and I startled. I rolled him over and checked his heartbeat. No heartbeat. I checked his breathing. No breathing. I stared at him with disbelief as he took a sharp breath in and coughed. He didn't open his eyes though. He just breathed as if he had never done so before. I nuzzled him and he coughed again. His eyes finally opened and I looked at him with worry. He smiled and nuzzled me. "Hiro...." His voice was soft as he spoke my name. I felt the need to help him, but I didn't understand what was going on. He then looked away and threw up. I just stared, not sure what to do. He looked at me again and passed out. I grabbed him gently and swung him into my back.

After he was situated, I started to run to the camp. I ran as fast as I could, never letting him slip. We were at the camp in a matter of minutes and I ran through the camp to the Healer. She was standing in the doorway with a worried look on her face. When she saw me, she held the door open so I could get in. I put Yuki down, delicately, on a bed and paced as the Healer looked him over and sighed with relief. I stopped pacing instantly and was by her side. She smiled and patted me on my head. In my wolf form, I stood at least three foot above her head. She wasn't short, it was just that all of my pack's wolf forms are known for being incredibly tall.

"He will be fine." I sighed in relief and the Healer chuckled at me. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. She mumbled something to herself that she knew I could hear. "Not time yet." I tried to make out what she meant, but she was gone in a flash. I looked at Yuki and longed to hold him. I longed to kiss his delicate lips and drink in his sweet smell. "Why don't you go? I need to talk to him alone when he wakes, and it would be better if you came back later." I stared at her for a moment before lowering my head in a bow of respect and she in turn did the same. She laughed at the formality and went to look after Yuki. I took one last longing glance at him and walked out the door. My bulky frame was hard to squeeze through the door, but I managed. People looked up to see me and I did a wolfy grin at them and started to walk to my house. Then I heard it. The man who had tortured Yuki's voice. A snarl rose from deep within my chest and, without thinking, I walked through the middle of camp. Since I was the Alpha's son, then that meant I had the Alpha command, as I like to call it. That also meant that anyone who heard the growl coming from my throat would instantly be submissive. So I just basically made everyone in the pack bow to me as I stalked through their ranks to the source of my fury.

I walked slowly and calmly to the place where that man was being held. The guards at the door opened the door for me as I stalked to the man's cell. I felt my father's eyes on me as I looked at them from behind the bars. My growl deepened as my eyes met the man's. He smiled coldly at me and stared me in the eyes. Rage flared through me as I longed to rip his head off his body. He laughed at my hate for him, and that pushed me to my breaking point. I moved towards the bars and smashed my side into them. They gave slightly and my father's eyes widened in fear. These bars were designed to keep werewolves in and out, but I was breaking them. The man's eyes flitted between my father's scared expression and my look of rage. I slammed into the bars again. They gave more. I tested them and knew they would only take one more hit for them to give and I would kill the man who touched Yuki. I backed up so my butt was touching the wall opposite the bars. I was about to run at the bars when I felt calm all over.

"Rest, young one, there is much you don't understand." I looked up to see who had placed the containing beads on me. I saw the Healer. She smiled warmly at me and pressed her forehead against mine. "Sleep, child." That was the last thing I heard as I blacked out.

(Ok this chapter is awesome!! It's so long!! I'm happy I was able to make it this long!! Thank you for reading!! OMG!!!! 140 READS?!?!? OMG!!!! I love you guys!!!' I'm so excited!!!!!!)

-If You Are Interested