Kidnapped

Yuki's POV

I woke up in a cell, my leg bound to the floor. There was no light. It was pitch black. I'm scared of the dark. I held myself and tried to calm down. I felt something watching me and looked around. The shivers I couldn't suppress ran through me. I heard a door open and I tried to hid myself. Even though I knew tit would find me, I still hid. I wasn't going to give up so easily. I heard the door close with a loud thunk and a beam of light waved around the room. I stiffened as it stopped at the chain in the floor. I felt a hand on my shoulder and gasped, looking wide-eyed at who was touching me. A man with a crooked smile looked down at me. He got closer to me by crouching down. I shivered in fear as tears started to fall from my eyes. "P-Please don't hurt me." The man smiled again. "I'm not going to hurt you, well not unless I have to of course." I shuttered as the man pulled out a cellphone. He dialed a number and then, when I thought he had pressed call, I screamed. My scream stopped the man in his tracks. He glared at me with a hatred that was too real. "You had better be happy I hadn't pressed call, or I would have skinned you alive right here and right now." I gulped. "Now be quiet, or I'll kill you. I don't bluff now, so if you make one noise, I'll put a gun to your head and blow your brains out." I shivered. "Y-You wouldn't." I tried to control my mouth, but it wouldn't listen. "I would." The man grabbed a gun out of his belt and held it to my head. I suppressed a shiver as he pulled back the safety. The man grinned at my scared face, but he put the gun down. Don't panic, don't panic! If I wasn't needed for something, then I wouldn't be here. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. I felt the man's eyes on me as he picked up his phone again. I sucked in a breath. "I'm not even gonna give you a chance." The man got up and left the room.

I looked around for any way to escape. Nothing. There might have been a door two feet away, but I couldn't see an inch in front of my face. I was about to crawl around on the floor, but the door opening again stopped me from doing so. The man walked in again and sat down next to me. "Now you won't be able to scream at all." The man put a cloth over my mouth and nose. I felt the smell overcome me and the black started to become deeper. I passed out and slumped against the wall.

(This is a really short chapter, so I'm probably going to upload another part, or maybe two, so stick around!)

-If You Are Interested