Talking To Yuki

I was enraged for the rest of the day. Rin tried to calm me, but it didn't work. I stomped to my classes and no one but Rin talked to me. "What has you so fired up?" Rin was running along the side of me, trying to keep up with my long stride. I growled at him and backed off, if only slightly. "Please tell me Hiro." I stopped and sighed. Rin knows that I like Yuki. "Someone put their arm around Yuki." Rin looked shocked then tried to cover up his laughter. "That's it?! The way you were going on, I thought someone had like pissed in your coke." I laughed at that. "If anyone had pissed in my coke I wouldn't be mad anymore." Rin laughed again and clasped me on the back.."Do you want me to go find out who touched Yuki?" My wolf's ears perked hopefully and his tail wagged. "You can do that?? Really??" Rin laughed at the look I gave him. "I'll see what I can do." With that Rin was gone and I took to a happier mood.

In physics today, I was early. I sat in my usual seat, and I could smell Yuki's sweet sent. It took all the self-control I had to not just start sniffin'. Yuki came in a few minutes later and sat next to me. I smiled and my heart fluttered when he smiled back. "Good afternoon, Hiro." I didn't let him see me shiver at him saying my name. "Good afternoon,Yuki." He grabbed something out of his bag and set it down in front of us. It was his computer. "Do you mind if I ask you something." Yuki didn't look up from setting up his laptop as he said this. "Ask me anything." Yuki turned to me, his face hard. "Why were you staring at me in the pack meeting?" My blood ran cold. I don't know if he's gay, so I can't tell him I like him. What do I say?!? What do I do?!?! "I was? I'm sorry, I was daydreaming." Yuki's face was sad, then took on his usual happy face, even though it was strained. "My turn to ask you a question. Why are you upset now?" Yuki struggled to find an answer, but I didn't give him a chance. "If you don't want to tell me, then you don't have to." I was concerned about the look of worry on his face as he stood up. "I'm sorry Hiro! I really am, but I can't tell you! I have to go!" I stood up to call to him, but he was already out the door. I glanced at his things and started to pack them away.

(I'm sorry it is so short, but I'm going to post another part right after, and thank you so much to my first commenter, PaigeJayCarol! I hope I spelled that right.)

-If You Are Interested