Yuki's Dream

Yuki's POV

I felt as if I had slipped into Hiro's eyes. Those beautiful orbs that I fell asleep thinking about. I opened my eyes and looked around, not completely sure of where I was. A low chuckle sounded from behind me and I turned to see his familiar face. Hiro was smiling and twirling a piece of my hair. His face broke into that half smile of his and his eyes were warm. "You finally wake up." He stopped playing with my hair and pulled me closer. "I was so worried about you." He hugged me hard and I realized we were in a white room on a bed. The sheets were a soft blue and Hiro's wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked at him in astonishment. "What are you doing Hiro?" He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Something I should have done a long time ago."

Before I knew what was happening, Hiro had placed me on top of himself. I was startled, but even more so when he kissed me. I pulled away and looked at him in surprise. He looked hurt and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I knew you didn't like me like this. I'm sorry." I shook my head furiously. "No,no,no! Hiro, I do like you. I like you a lot." He looked away from me as I placed my arms around his neck. "No you don't. You're just trying to humor me." I shook my head and kissed him. He had his eyes open, then closed them slowly as he fell into my kiss. He rolled me over so that he was on top. I nuzzled him and he held me tighter. Hiro looked down at me with such a loving smile. I felt myself melt. "Hiro..." He shivered at hearing me say his name. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. He returned the kiss with a stronger one of his own.

When we finally broke apart, he caressed my face. I leaned into his hand and he laughed. Hiro leaned down and whispered into my ear. "I love you so much, Yuki."

I bolted awake, panting. The Healer was sitting next to the bed with a knowing smile on her face. I clutched my heart and stared at her as a sensation rushed threw my body. I couldn't catch my breath as images of Hiro raced through my mind. I needed to see him. I needed to be with him. I couldn't just be his friend anymore. I needed him. The Healer stood up and chuckled, startling me out of my thoughts. "How I adore young love." She mumbled this to herself, but she knew I could hear her. "Hiro should be waking up too, so just let me talk to him so I can sort out how to do this." I tilted my head to the side in confusion and the Healer laughed. She put a hand on my head and smiled. "Soon your wish will come true." My heart fluttered as I thought of Hiro.

(Yuki's dream will be referred to as innocent dreams, so just know that. Thanks a bunch for reading!!!)

-If You Are Interested