A Phone Call And A Secret

Hiro's POV

Rin and I raced back to camp.

Dad, meet me in the camp meeting room. Yuki's been kidnapped.

I heard a snarl from Yuki's dad. My dad and Yuki's dad met me along with my dad's Beta, Jason. "What happened?" I shook my head in a gesture that said I would not tell anything they didn't need to know. "Yuki ran off into the woods and got kidnapped. Rin said th-" My phone rang, taking us all by surprise. "Turn that damn thing off! We're having a meeting!" I nodded, took my phone out and almost gasped at the caller ID. Yuki. I looked at my dad and answered my phone.

It's Yuki, don't get mad.

My father nodded and I heard a gruff voice. "So you picked up? I thought you would answer your poor little Yuki's call." I griminced at this. "Where's Yuki?!?!" The man on the other end laughed. "Why would I tell you? Maybe I don't have him. Well, both you and me know that one's a lie. You want to speak to him? Here, I'll put him on the phone." There was a pause and a small rip, then a cry uttered by Yuki. I tensed and tried to hear more. "H-Hiro?" His voice filled my ears, and I was so happy to hear him alive. "Where are you? Do you know?" Yuki started to cry. "I-I don't k-know! I-I'm s-sorry I r-ran away f-from you today!" My heart melted. "Oh, no, it's not anything. You just try and stay away from the man there and I'll come get you." I could hear Yuki nod over the phone. "O-Ok." The phone went back to the other man. "I will hunt you down and kill you for taking a member of my pack! You will die by my hands." I heard the man on the other end laughing. "You won't ever find me!" I ached to say he sounded like a villian who was about to tell you their plans. "What do you want with Yuki?" I heard the man stop laughing abertly. "I want you of course." He said this like it was the simplest thing in the world. "Why?" The man grinned over the phone. "You're mine. I'm just claiming what is mine." I was really confused. "What?" The man over the phone laughed, and I wanted to rip his throat out. "Ask your dear daddy, sweetheart." I turned to my father who had heard all of what the man had said. He refused to look at me. He looked almost submissive. My father, Alpha, was looking at me with submission. I stared him down. "What is he talking about father." My father stiffened and seemed to weigh his options in his mind. "Tell me the truth." He sighed and looked up at me. "Hiro, you're adopted."

(All these chapters are super short so I might post another later today, but for now that you so much for reading and please tell me how I'm doing!)

-If You Are Interested