Rage

Hiro's POV

I heard it. Yuki's cry.

Hiro! Please save me!

What was he doing to Yuki? I wanted to call to Yuki, but I couldn't. Not now. I had pinpointed his location and I was running so fast, I left cars behind me. His voice rang in my head.

Hiro! Please save me!

I felt myself shiver. I would find him. I ran faster due to my rage. I was running blindly, not looking at all. My wolf carried me on his own. Or should I say part of Rin's wolf carried me on his own. I needed to get to Yuki. I needed him to be alright. I needed him. Rin's wolf signaled that we were close and I quickened my pace. Then I heard it.

No! No! No! Stop touching me! No! No! Get off me! Leave me alone! Someone help me please! He has me trapped! Please help me!

My eyesight went red at this. HE WAS TOUCHING YUKI?!?! My rage was so strong that I had to hold myself back from just biting some random person's head off. I had to save throat ripping and killing for Yuki's captor. I could hear Yuki's screams now. They filled me with a rage that I didn't know I could have. I tried to find a way to him, but with my fury I couldn't think straight and ended up following Yuki's sent to a dead end multiple times. I finally understood that I had to get over the wall and I jumped, my back paws scraping against the top of the wall. I didn't care as they started to bleed slightly. I found the door and ripped it open to see a dark corridor. I stalked around until I found the room holding Yuki.

"Get off of me!"

I heard Yuki through the door and shook with rage. I knew that if I was to do this I was going to have to be quiet. I nudged the door open a little and they didn't notice as I stepped in silently. I stalked around the table and into the shadows. The sight that greeted me was horrid. Yuki was strapped to a table and a man was pulling his own pants down. I knew what he was about to do and couldn't help but growl.

The man looked at the shadows and smiled slightly. "So you did come. How are you brother?"

(PLOT TWIST!!! I personaly love this chapter. I'll post some more later maybe.)

-If You Are Interested