Hate

Hiro's POV

I stared at the person who was currently on top of Yuki. What? I shook my head when I saw Yuki crying under the man. The man grinned as he followed my gaze, then he did something that sent me into a fire of rage. He kissed Yuki. I tried to throw myself at him, but something was holding me back. It was like a wall I couldn't get through. I growled and slammed my body into the wall, but it was no use. I watched Yuki's panicked expression as he tried to turn his head, but the man held his head firmly in place. When he finally released Yuki, he watched as Yuki spit off the table. Yuki looked sick. I needed to get to him. I needed him! I needed Yuki! I strained against my barrier again, but this time it gave a little. I saw the man startle slightly, then smirk. Oh, how I wanted to rip that smile from his face. "Stop that. You might hurt yourself." I slammed my body into the barrier again and growled as it gave a little more. Keeping up the same force, I slammed into the wall three more times. I stood for a monument, trying to catch my breath, the backed up and ran full speed at the wall. I hit it and heard it shatter as I snarled and leapt on top of the table. I was careful not to step on Yuki, but I may have flicked him with my tail by accident. I grabbed the man's neck and hurled him into a wall. I jumped off the table and slowly stalked my prey while drawing back my jaws to reveal my teeth. I saw the fear in the man's eyes as I was almost on him.

"Wait! Hiro! I just need to talk to you! Please, just shift back so I can talk to you!" I growled louder. Like hell I was going to do that. He raised his hands in a surrender and started to talk. "I'm your brother. I know I seem like a shitty one, but that is not my fault. I tried to talk to you many, many times, but you either were not there or someone else picked up. I need you to understand that I'm not trying to hurt you and I'm not trying to get Yuki. Please, just, could I stay with you?"

I looked at him like he was an idiot, because he was. He could tell what I meant from the look on my face. "I have no where else to go! I could be a prisoner or something! Anything! I have a Gift! Mine is the One of Binding! I could be useful! I coul-"

"Enough!" A strong voice rang through the room and I looked up to see my father. He shook his head at me. I growled at him and motioned to Yuki. He waved someone, who appeared to be Rin, to the table and Rin ran to untie Yuki. I shook myself when Yuki was safely in Rin's arms, but I had a great need to growl at Rin and tell him to drop him. I remembered the man in front of me and bared my teeth again. He winced and looked at my father. My father came over and grabbed the man, put a containing bead around his neck, and walked him outside. When the man was out of view I searched for Yuki.

I spotted him in Rin's arms and went over to him. He was still crying and I desperately wanted to hold him. I walked to his back and curled myself around him. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, then curled up with me in his human form. I put my head on his and nodded to Rin that it was ok to leave. He nodded back and got up.

We will meet you guys at the camp.

Rin nodded at my mind message and walked out. Then it was just me and Yuki.

(Hehe. Stuff is HAPPENING!!! Thanks a bunch for reading!!!)

-If You Are Interested