Cahpter2:The day :)

~a few days later~
Mackenzie's POV
Oh my lord! Jamie and I are going to DigiTour! I finally get to meet SammyWilkinson😍. Like he's such a cutie.
(First outfit is Jamie's)
(Second outfit is Mackenzie's)

 (First outfit is Jamie's)(Second outfit is Mackenzie's)

 I really can't wait! I've always wanted to go to DigiTour!!! I was suppose to go with my parents before they

I really can't wait! I've always wanted to go to DigiTour!!! I was suppose to go with my parents before they.... uh died.... But I never did. Now, I'm going with my best friend/sister. "OH MY GOSH! JAY!" I yelled, from upstairs. "Yeah, Kenize." She yelled back, from downstairs. "we have to our friends." I said, as I walked downstairs to see Jay looking at youtube videos of a hip-hop class. You see, Jamie and I always wanted to take a Hip-Hop class. We both love hip-hop. I took out my galaxy s7 edge out, and made a group chat. 

*group chat* ( bold is Mack and Italic are Jamie and Mackenzie's friends)

 Mack: OMG YOU GUYS! JAY AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!

Emely:  What???!

Lilly: What is it?!!

Alexis: OMG! DON'T TELL ME KIDNAPPED SOMEONE?! KENIZE

Haley: WHATTT?

Shannon: OMFG YOU BOUGHT STARBUCKS?! LMAOO

Sky: WHAT HAPPENED!

Amanda:  WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO TELL US

Gissel: KENIZE WHAT?!!!

Zoey: TELLLLLLL USSSSS

I saw my phone blew up with replies from the girls. I laughed at Shannon's reply, and then I saw Alex's reply and laughed. Shannon and her are really funny.

Mack: Jamie and I got tickets to DigiTour!!

Emely: OMFG! SAME!

Alexis: Same BBG! 

Lilly: ME TOOO!

Shannon: MEEEEEEE TOOOOOO!

Haley: SAME!

Sky: same :)

Amanda: Same girl :D

Gissel: Sameeeeee :)

Zoey: OMG! Sameeeeeee

Oh my gosh! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIGITOUR WHOOOOOO!!! Can this day get any better. I'm going to Digi with my friends!