-1-

"Dad." I stood by the window watching the different men wearing the same colored shirt with the name Johan's Movers In big black bold letters all across the back with a large sweat patch to match right under it.

"Yes Princess." My dad lazily replied back, not really paying attention to what I was saying.

"Who's moving in next door? Have you spoken to the family yet?" I turned away from the window to look at my dad.

He looked up from his laptop and rested back into his chair before answering me. " No Sweetheart I haven't. Your mother knows more about it then me."

"Oh, Mom, who is it? Do they have kids?" I turned my head to look at my mother.

"It's not a family. It's a young man with no wife or kids. Nancy said he's a looker and too 'keep a close eye on Alex' because she might find herself crushing hard on him." My mom turned towards me from her place in front of the stove.

"What! Ew no, I'm in no mood for dating anyone, and definitely not some older guy." I said while looking away from both parents, too embarrassed to look at them.

"Honey, let's not discuss such matters. Our baby girl isn't distracted by such silly things and even if she was she would be smart and responsible about it." My dad said.

My eyes drifted back to the house next door and the actual furniture and boxes being carried into the house. The guy sure had some taste. Everything seemed to be.... expensive. It's as if the pieces screamed 'money'.

I let my eyes lazily drift towards the house itself and found myself looking into the living room, and right there looking back at me we're beautiful green eyes. Truthfully, I've never seen such a mesmerizing shade of green, and just drinking them in took my breath away. My eyes traveled from his own to his nose then his plump lips down his seemingly lean toned body until finally going back up at his eyes.

His face seemed to form into a scowl before he brought down the blinds so that I was no longer looking at him, his house, or his eyes.