♫ Chapter 23: Decisions

Dedication to this chapter proudly goes to.............................................

PeanutButterTW

Thank you for your support and lovely comments as well as following me too! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 23: DECISIONS

"Yunho?"

"Oh, hello, Seo," the corner of his pink lips tugged up into a surprised smirk. Uncomfortably, I crossed my arms across my chest and tried to manage a realistic smile. Even after all this time whenever I saw or heard him, my heart broke a little every time. I always felt that things between us didn't end right, or in the way I wanted to.

"What brings you here? After all you are a big superstar," I let venom taint my voice slyly so it would be unnoticeable.

"Well, you, actually" he admitted, rubbing the back of neck and looking at me beneath his long, dark eyelashes which small beads of water hung from.

"What? I mean, excuse me?" My eyebrows raised to the sky and mouth only slightly ajar. "Why would you say that?"

"Seo..." he cleared his throat as if about to announce something important. "I'm really sorry about the way we left off and about that girl. She was nothing compared to you. You're my world, Seo. I feel so empty without you, I want to make things right with you-"

"Don't tell me this is what I think it is," I cut him off quickly. I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed a hand out in front of me. "Because I don't want to here this." I tried to be strong but my lip quivered and my eyes became glassy.

"Seo, please just hear me out," he clasped his hands together in front of him and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Irresistible as always.

"Fine, what is it?" I sighed, wiping the rain from my face with my sleeve. It was sill pouring down hard but we made no effort to move from that spot.

"I-I love you," he tripped on his words. It was filled with love and emotion but I didn't want to hear anymore of this. It was a repeat of the past all over again and that was what I didn't want happening. I started to stride past him but knocked my shoulder on his as he clenched one of my biceps and turned me around so I was facing him head on.

"I always have and always will love only you. I want you back," he said with they most seriousness and licked the rain from his lips.

"I'm sorry but-"

His grip on my arms tightened and he pushed me closer to him so there was no gap between us. Then his lips came crashing down on mine.

The kiss between us wasn't like it would usually be. There were no sparks, fireworks, tingles nor butterflies in my stomach. All it was these icy, stiff lips against mine. That was simply it, nothing else to describe this. It was just an empty, meaningless kiss.

When he pulled away and seemed to search my eyes for some kind of surrender. I knew he felt differently. That kiss withheld desperation and unrequited love for him but for me it was just leftovers of heartbreak.

I shoved him away and wiped my lips with the back of my hand, even though the raindrops had already washed away the feeling of his lips on mine.

"This," I panted, "has to stop. You just have to accept it's over between us. That you had your chance and lost it, you lost me. There was love there back then, but now there's nothing. Yunho, you and I are no more. We can always be just friends though."