Chapter 38

Alice's P.O.V:

I gasped as I saw another vision

"oh please,like you don't know me"A guy about Emma's age hissed as he pinned her at a tree by her neck.

"Your the one who was drowning me in my sleep!and the one who bit me!"She growled in realization.

"If it wasn't for your dad,I would have gotten to you a second before you died and bite you and took you away"

"What do you want from me?"She hissed

"you to break up with the mutt you call your boyfriend,so I could have you"the guy smirked evilly.

"Look whatever your name is,I will never break up with Seth because I love him!"she growled and kicked him in the groin,but being a vampire that didn't hurt.

"The name is Drew,and I know your half vampire only and I can snap you in two"Drew said and took a hold of her wrist and twisted it behind her,Emma let out a scream.

I gasped and took off running to Emmette and tried to explain everything to him.

Emma's P.O.V:

I was out hunting and I caught 3 deers and an elk.I was about to run back home but some one pushed me against a tree.

"who are you?"I asked a guy about my age,he looked familiar.

"oh please,like you don't know me"he hissed as he pinned me at a tree by my neck.

"Your the one who was drowning me in my sleep!and the one who bit me!"I growled in realization.

"If it wasn't for your dad,I would have gotten to you a second before you died and bite you and took you away"

"What do you want from me?"I hissed

"you to break up with the mutt you call your boyfriend,so I could have you"the guy smirked evilly.

"Look whatever your name is,I will never break up with Seth because I love him!"I growled and kicked him in the groin,but him being a vampire that didn't hurt.

"The name is Drew,and I know your half vampire only and I can snap you in two"Drew said and took a hold of my wrist and twisted it behind my back,I let out a scream.

"do what I say"he growled and let go of me,I was about to protest but he kissed me.

I stood there shocked for a minute but pushed him back and let my body go into flames.

Drew stood there shocked of my power but a smirked crawled its way onto his face "come and catch me princess"He said and ran off.

I ran after him,he stopped in front of my house.

I accidentally looked in his eyes which caused me to see my greatest nightmares,he was controlling my thoughts to my nightmares!I tried to open my eyes but the nightmare just got worse and worse.

I heard footsteps of everyone in the family except Edward and Bella since they were on their honeymoon,"let her go!"I heard dad growl but some one held him back.

I was on the verge of losing control of myself,I let out a scream of anger and snapped my eyes open and ran-vampire speed towards Drew and I knew my body was on fire and my power of air was really strong since I felt my hair whip around.

I jumped on his back and tore his head off and set him on fire by flicking my hand.

I felt my flame go out but the wind was still strong,I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was glaring at the ashes of Drew.

I knew Jasper was trying to calm me down but it didn't work,I looked at the person who had put his hand on my shoulder and saw it was Uncle Carlisle.

I ran off some where in the woods,I found a small clearing and laid down on the grass thinking about my past.

I felt some one sit down by me and by the scent of it,it was Jasper.

"Uncle Jasper,why didn't you find it hard to not drink my blood out when I was five?"I asked taking a deep un-needed breath.

"I don't know actually,I think it was the fact that you were special.You always made everyone happy and till now you do the same.When I first saw you your emotions were extremely happy that I never felt like hurting you"he said smiling.

I nodded and looked at the sky feeling a wave of happiness go through me,I laughed slightly "you and changing people's emotions"I said shaking my head.

"you did great fighting that new born"he said smiling,"thanks"I smiled.

"what was his gift that made you freeze in the middle of the fight?"Jasper asked looking at me concerned."his powers were to control peoples nightmares.I accidentally looked him in the eye so he took the advantage"I said looking down.

"you would make a great fighter"he chuckled and I smiled.

"come on,everyone is worried about you"Jasper said and pulled me up.