Chapter 24

Emma's P.O.V:

"Bye guys"I said hugging each and every one of them except Seth,"bye Snowy,hope to see you at the bonfire'' Embry said hugging me,"I will if mum doesn't kill Seth"I mumbled but they still heard and laughed.

After our goodbye Seth ran with me on his back to the treaty line where we met Edward "hi Eddie!"I waved grinning making sure I dont think about me and Seth,Edward smiled faintly but suddenly his smile faltered

"Seth,you imprinted on Emma?"he asked shocked,I turned to Seth "Seth!what did I tell you about thinking about what happened!"I shrieked,"i'm sorry!I cant help it,its an imprinting thing!"he defended,I sighed

"Seth jump over the treaty line"Edward ordered,I held on to Seth as he jumped and landed safely."Edward do we have to tell mum?she'll kill him"I whined,he nodded "do you want to lie to your own mother?"he asked

"as long as Seth's still alive then yeah"I said nodding my head,he sighed and dragged me and Seth towards home.

"ewww why do I smell mutt''mom said crinkling her nose coming outside,when she saw me she grinned but when she saw Seth she glared at him,"what's he doing here?"she asked angrily

"Seth has something to tell you"Edward said pushing Seth and me forward."uhhh hi R-Rosalie.Its a wolf thing and-"mom cut him off "whats a wolf thing"she asked growling and coming closer to Seth

"y-you know we cant control it"Seth started,fear clearly shown in his eyes.Mom lunged at him and tackled him "YOU IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER!"She yelled,she looked like she was about to kill him."Mom stop it!"I yelled but she just ignored me.

"I'm sorry if it's bothering you but I cant help it,she's so irresistable,funny,generous,awesome,daring,adorable,silly,beautiful and I love the way she's always shy.I will never hurt her!she's my beautiful imprint!"he said shaking from fear,"I know your thinking of never letting us see each other again but that will just kill us both and you know that.Both of us will go into depression,we need to see each other in order to be happy.So please Rose,please understand how important this is"he begged.

I looked at my mom and she had mixed emotions shown on her face.She let go of Seth and I ran and hugged him as he got up.Mom sighed and looked at both of us "you better keep her safe and not hurt her or else mutt"she growled and went inside.

I looked at Seth and saw he was really scared Edward,go inside while I talk to Seth I thought to him and he nodded and left."is little Sethy scared of his girlfriends mother?"I teased,he straightened up trying to hide his fear but failed "n-no"he stuttered

"that was really brave of you"I said and kissed his cheek,then slapped the back of his head "owww what was that for?"He asked rubbing the back of his head "for thinking about us when I clearly said not to"I grinned and hugged him.

"you better go unless you want mom to really kill you"I said giggling,Seth nodded quickly,gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran towards the forest.I sighed,he was too adorable.

I walked inside tha house and closed the door.I walked in the living room and saw everyone standing there waiting for me smiling,I ran and hugged mommy and daddy then Alice then Jasper then uncle Carli and aunt Esme then Edward.

"I missed you guys"I said after I hugged everyone,"we missed you too sweetheart"dad said ruffling my hair just like Paul used to do,I mentally sighed,I really miss their craziness.