Prologue

Natsu

I was stuck under a pile of rocks and couldn't get out. Kain threw Lucy to the ground making her yell in pain

"LEAVE HER ALONE" is all I could yell. I tried to get out from under the pile of rocks but couldn't.

"Calm down you two have front row seats to todays execution" Kain said calmly

"YOU BASTARD" I yelled.
Happy was yelling at Kain telling him to let Lucy go. Happy kept punching Kain, but his tiny blue fists had no effect on him. Kain got Happy and threw him towrds the rocks.Happy groaned and fell in pain.

"Lucy get out of here. Get Happy and run and don't look back. Don't worry about me I'll find a way out but please get out" I said to her as she layed on the floor.

"No way" she managed to get out. I oppened my eyes in shock. Kain stamped on her back making her yell in pain. He stomped on her 3 more times and proceeded to lift her up by her head. All I could do was stare in shock.

"I refuse to leave, I won't do it, I'd rather stay with you" She said with a smile on her face.
"I can't think of anything that would make me happier" She said with the same smile on her face.

"I guess that's one way of saying goodbye" Kain said squeezing her read. "I can't wait to pop that little head of yours off" he said while she squirmed and tried to escape. I kept trying to leave from under the rocks but couldn't. I was getting madder every second knowing Lucy was in pain and I couldn't do anything.
"YOU LET GO OF HER" I angrily yelled
"Be careful you'll break my concentration, I may not squeeze enough the first time" He said. Lucy kept crying and trying to escape his grasp. She started to scream in pain and I tried to escape. Flames started growing around me. I managed to burn the rocks off but by them it was too late.
I looked up and saw Kain smiling. I began to feel tears in my eyes. Lucy's lifeless body laid on the ground. Her lifeless hand was reaching out for me. The other hand was doing the Fairy Tail signature (👆)

"LUCY" I yelled out in anger. I ran towards Kain, flames surrounding both hands. I threw hard punches towards him. He yelled out in pain but that didn't stop me.
"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD, YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" I yelled out in anger still thowing punches at him. He fell back into a cliff.
"HAPPY TAKE ME DOWN THERE" I yelled at Happy
"AYE SIR" He said back taking me down. As Kain was falling I kept throwing punches at him and when he fell I threw a rock on him. There his lifeless body laid. We flew back up and walked over to Lucy. I looked over and saw Happy crying. I picked up her lifeless body and took her to where the rest of the guild would be.