Mating Season

Lemon warning

YUKIKO

I was at home peacefully when I heard the front door open. I yelled and got ready to fight. I saw Natsu walking in.
"You know today is the start of the mating season" Natsu said smirking. I sarcatically smiled and give him a thumbs up. He walked over and got my hands.
"and you're going to be my partner" He said pinning me against the wall. I pushed him back and knocked him down. I walked over him and stood on top of him. I sat on his chest causing him to grunt. He grabbed my hips tightly. I put my finger on his lips.
"I'm alright with that now" I said smirking. I got off him and dragged him to the bed. I pinned him down this time.
"We're going to need to get rid of this" I said removing his scarf and shirt. I ran my hands up his 6-pack and my fingers over one of his scars. I slammed my lips onto his. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and he grabbed my face. I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He slightly opened his mouth. His tongue explored my mouth as mine explored his. I pulled back, gasping for air, a trail of saliva connecting us.
I went down for his neck and started sucking causing him to moan.
"Y-yuki" He moaned as he grabbed my hips. He pushed my hips down and started to move me. We were both moaning but I kept sucking his neck. I saw a scar on his neck and kissed it. I went back to sucking. I started to kiss down his chest reaching the hem of his pants. I slowly unbuckled them to tease him.
"Fuck Yuki hurry" He said. Seeing how inpatient he was I slipped them off quickly along with his underwear. I grabbed it and placed as much as I could in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. Natsu pressed my head down as he was moaning.
"Yuki I'm gonna come" He said. He threw his head back as he came. I swallowed what I could, the rest on my face.
"My turn" he said, flipping us over. He ripped of my shirt and bra and proceeded to pin my hands to the bed. He started to suck on my sweet causing me to moan out his name. He sinked his teeth into my neck being sure to leave a mark. He went down to my chest and grabbed one of my breasts, massing it as he sucked the other. I let out groans. He switched doing the same to the other breast. He proceeded to go down leaving more marks.
Soon he got to above my shirt. He looked up as in to ask for permission. I nodded and he slid it off. He ripped of my underwear and sticked a finger in causing me to jerk my hips up. He put a hand on my hip to prevent me from moving as he added 2 fingers.
"NATSU" I moaned/ yelled. It was a warning that I was going to come. He quickly took out his fingers, licking them. I was panting as he looked at me smirking. He laid on the bed and I climbed into of him. I lined myself up with his and slowly lowered causing both of us to groan. He grabbed my hips and started to rock me. The only sounds were the two of us moaning each others names. I laid on him, as he still kept rocking my hips

He gritted his teeth and started rocking my hips faster making me yell his name. I grabbed his hair and pulled.
"Fuck Yukiko I'm gonna come" He said moaning
"Me too Natsu" I said panting loudly. Natsu groaned, as I yelled when we both came at the same time. I collapsed next to him, hardly panting.
We both sat there for a while, just panting and looking at each other.
"I love you Yukiko" He said
"Natsu I love you too" I said looking at him.
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend Yukiko" He asked smiling. I felt tears in my eyes. I nodded and put my hands on his face. I kissed him, this time it being pore passionate than any of the other times. I pulled back, a trail of saliva connecting us.
"I love you Dragneel" I said smiling
"I love you too Fernandez" He said. This day couldn't get better.
"I'm tired" I said yawning
"Me too" Natsu said, wrapping his arms around me. I tucked my head in the crock of his neck and kissed his scar. I fell asleep, Natsu doing the same.
We were both under the covers, as close as we could be. If there was a way to make this night better, I couldn't think of it.

A few hours later

I woke up in Natsu's arms. I smiled and remembered the events from earlier. I was dirty from the events so I decided to shower. I checked the calender and saw it was October 30th. Halloween was tomorrow and I was so excited. Then I realized I hadn't bought a costume. I'll just ask Erza if she has anything. I snapped back to reality and went to the shower. I turned on the water, letting it heat up.
Once steam started to come out I stepped in letting the hot water hit me. I stood there for a good while, just relaxing and thinking. I did everything in the shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and changed. I combed my hair and went to pick an outfit for tomorrow. I went for some black shorts and a white open back top. I folded it neatly and placed it on my table and threw my boots next to it. I turned of the lights and ran to the bed. I moved Natsu's hair and placed a kiss on his forehead before falling asleep.