Perverts

Yukiko

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I sat up and saw Natsu sleeping next to me. I began to get flashbacks from last night. I turned red at the taught.
"Morning Yuki" Natsu said, in a rough morning voice.
"Morning Natsu" I said smiling at him
"I marked you up" Natsu said smirking
"Same goes for you" I said smirking.
"I'm heading for the guild hall" He said getting up, and putting his clothes on again.
"I'm gonna go home and take a shower" I said getting up, looking for my suit.
"Want me to take you" he asked. I shaked my head and found my suit. I slipped it on, same for my boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail.
"Bye Natsu" I said waving as I left. I was walking towards my apartment when I was another Grand Magic Games poster. This time it only had 2 of the members from the last sign. It has a blonde one and a black haired one. It said Sting and Rogue, the twin dragon slayers. Wow. Only 2 dragon slayers. We have 5 (Her, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and Laxus) . I kept on walking home.

When I arrived Lulu was on my table.
"Where the hell were you all night Yukiko" she asked worridely
"Out" I said. I walked to the bath and slid off my suit.
"Yukiko are those hickeys" Lulu asked. I just nodded.
"Yukiko who did you have sex with" She asked, angrily
"Someone okay" I said fustrated "Just let me bathe in peace please" I asked. Lulu just shook her head and walked away.

After bath

I walked out the restroom and saw Lulu was sitting on my bed. I walked to my drawer and got my undergarments. I dried off and slipped them on. I went to my closet and looked at what I had. I chose a black mini skirt. I had to choose a shirt that would cover my neck since Natsu left so many damn hickeys. I saw a maroon crop top with a high neck, but he even left hickies on my stomach. I groaned out loudy and sat on the floor. I looked and finally found something. A dark purple top that stopped right below my nelly button, not exposing hickeys. I slipped it on and left my hair down. I went back to the room and saw Lulu hadn't moved.
"Let's go" I said as I slipped on my boots. She was already on her way out. I closed the door and locked it. We were walking to the guild when Lulu asked me something.
"Yukiko why won't you tell me who it was" He asked
"Because you're gonna get mad" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Please Yukiko don't you trust me" She said
"Natsu" I whispered
"Who" She asked again
"Natsu" I said loudly. I looked up and saw her face. She looked confused.
I kept walking to the guild and there it was. I walked in and saw everyone look at me. I turned red from emberassment. I slowly moved over the bar.
"Heya Mira" I said smiling
"Hi Yukiko" She said smiling
"How's it going" I asked looking for Natsu
"It's been alright.  Now tell me how was last night with Natsu" She asked. I looked at her and oppened my mouth. I could feel my face heating up.
"W-what do you mean" I asked acting confused.
"I saw hickeys and scratches on Natsu and I saw him leave with you yesterday and you two never returned" She said. I just looked at her, my face red.
"Uhhhhhh" I said
"Was it good" She asked
"MIRA' I yelled chuckling. I walked towards Gray but saw he was with Natsu.
"NATSU GOT SOME YESTERDAY" Gray yelled, putting his elbow on Natsu's shoulder.
"Hell yea I did" He said fist bumbing him. I walked past them and whispered perverts. Natsu pulled me back and whispered in my ear.
"You weren't saying that last night" He said smirking. I felt my face heating up and walked away. I went to the request board. I looked around for Wendy and saw she wasn't here. I sighed and walked back to a table. I found an empty one and sat there. I got bored quickly and decided to go to the beach.
"Hey where you going" Gray asked
"The beach" I said
"Can I tag along" He asked.
"Sure why not" I said. We were walkimg out the guild when I heard Natsu running towards us
"Can I tag along too" He asked
"The more the merrier" I said. We finally walked out the guild and walked towards the beach.
"I want to practice using dragon force" I said.
"I keep on forgetting that you're a third generation" Gray said.
We finally arrived to the beach. When we found a secluded area I decided this was the perfect place.
"Ice drive" I said. A cold gush of air came out. Blue lights began to appear. Ice scales began to appear on my face. Ice started to form around my arms and thighs. By my ankle a ring of ice formed.
"YUIKIKO YOUR EYES ARE AS CLEAR AS ICE" Natsu yelled
"Ice drive off" I said. I could feel the scales disappearing.
"Yukiko how come your hair changed colors" Gray asked. I looked at him confused until I grabbed a piece and saw. My hair was now white fading to blue
"THAT'S BAD ASS" Natsy yelled. I fake bowed and laughed.
"I'm sleepy" I said, rubbing my eyes.
"And my back stings" Natsu said. I could feel my face heat up.
"Yea who ever got you last night must've been having the time of her life" Gray said chuckling
"oh my god" i whispered
"What" Gray asked
"I said you two are perverts" I said laughing. I turned and saw Natsu smirking
"Yukiko you know mating season is supposed to come after the grand magic games end" Natsu said. My eyes oppened
"Really already" I said nervously
"Yea I gotta find someone to mark" Natsu said
"Good luck with that" I said giving him a sarcastic smile and a thumbs up.
"Did I miss some thing" Gray asked, raising an eye brow. I quickly nodded.
"Someone carry me" I said raising my hands up. Natsu picked up my legs and Gray picked me up from my hands.
"WHAT THE HELL I MEANT ONE OF YOU" I yelled. The dropped me to the ground. I groaned in pain. I noticed my shirt rised up a bit, exposing a few hickeys.
"Yukiko you had sex with Natsu" Gray said shocked
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" Me and Natsu said.
"MAKE BABIES" He sakd loudly.
"Gray what the fuck I'm 19" I said stating the obvious
"Same here' Natsu said
"I don't care" Gray said shrugging
"At least let mating season come" Natsu said smirking. I punched him in his shoulder and laughed.
"In your dreams Dragneel" I said rolling my eyes
"I make my dreams a reality" Natsu said smirking
"OOH YUKIKO" Gray said excitedly
"Don't make me freeze both of you" I said glaring at them. Natsu just shut up
"Ice doesn't work on me" Gray said cockily
"Don't want to loose to a girl again " I said looking at him, making him shut up. I smiled and got in between them. I wrapped one of my arms around each of them.
"I'm joking" I said smiling
"You know I love you both" I said pulling them closer
"Well I mean you must love Natsu more since you two banged" Gray said. I shoved him to the ground.