I told you I would get revenge

Yea you see that lil smirk the pink haired fucker does at the beginning? Yea that's the smirk he does

CAUTION BAD LEMON

Yukiko

"Yukiko come here" Natsu called out for me. I went to him.
"Follow me" He said grabbing my hand. He took me out of the guild.
"Natsu where are we going" I asked. He ignored me and kept walking. We finally showed up at a house
Natsu and Happy one of the signs read. He took me in the house and locked every door.
"Natsu what are you doing" I asked worriedly. He walked towards me causing me to walk backwards. I soon hit his bed which caused me to fall onto it. He got close and pinned me down.
"This is revenge" He said smirking. He unziped my suit to just above my chest. He smashed his lips onto mine. I quickly kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't grant him acces which pissed him off. He bit my lip which caused me to gasp, getting him an entrance. His tongue explored my mouth, as I did the same. He pulled back leaving me wanting more. He looked up and moves his lips down to my neck looking for sweet spot. He just kept sucking until he found it causing me to moan.
"N-natsu" I moaned, jerking my hips up. He unzipped my suit more down to just below my chest. He kept sucking above and below my breast making me moan. All of a sudden he stopped.
"Why'd you stop" I asked
"Revenge" He said smirking. I just stared at him, thinking of something.
"C'mon Natsu don't stop" I said getting on my knees and looking up at him. I got up and pinned him to bed, making me the domaniant one. I kissed his jawline making my way down to his neck. I began to suck on his sweet spot.
"F-fuck Y-yukiko" He moaned out. I began to palm him.
"Oh my god" He moaned. I could feel him getting hard. I stopped.
" why the hell did you stop" He said angrily
"Revenge" I said smirking
"You got it now" He said flipping us. He unzipped all of my suit off and taking off my boots. He smashed his lips on mine asking for enterance. I slightly oppened my mouth granting him acces. He used his hands to unclaps my bra. He massaged them causing me to moan. His tongue exploring my mouth, hands exloring my chest. He seperated and started to leave more hickies. He went down to breast and put one in his mouth.
"N-NATSU" I moaned loudly. He started to move his tongue in circular motions. He moved his other hand massaging my other breast. He seperated his mouth and did the same to other.
"My turn" I said. I pushed him off the bed making him stand. I began to suck on his neck again, making my way down to his stomach, sucking.
"Y-yukiko" He moaned. I pulled off his pants, palming him through his under wear.
"Mmm Yukiko" He said moaning. I decided it was time to get rid of the fabric. I pulled it down, expulsing his buldge. I grabbed it, licking the tip, causing him to roll his head back. I put the tip in my mouth and took what I could inside my mouth, massaging the rest. I began to move and looked up at him.
"Yukiko" he moaned out loud, grabbing my head. He started pushing my head, causing me to deap throat.
"Fuck I'm gonna come" He said moaning. He rolled his eyes back, letting the white fluid come out of him. I swallowed it and looked at him. He got me by my arms throwing me on the bed again. He made his way to my center. He began to kiss the inside of my thighs making me squirm. He ripped off my under wear throwing them somewhere.
"Pick a number 1-3" He said
"3" I said when all of a sudden I felt 3 fingers inside me. I yelled out Natsu's name. He thrusted his fingers, quickly.
"NATsu" I moaned/ yelled. I dragged my nails down his back, leaving scratches. I felt a knot tie in my stomach when I felt him take his fingers out. I looked at him and saw him lick his fingers. I turned red and saw his going down. He flicked his tongue on me, causing me to jerk up my hips. He moves his tongue thrusting it. He moved his hands to my thighs to prevent me from moving.
"FUCK NATSU" I yelled out. I began to feel the knot in my stomach again.
"NATSU I'M GONNA CUM" I moaned out loudly. He kept doing it faster except this time he included his fingers too.
"NATSU" I loudly moaned out as I came.

He got up and lined at my entrance.
"Ready" He asked. I nodded and felt him slip inside me. I felt tears accumilate in my eyes.
"Does it hurt" He asked. I nodded.
"Just a little longer" I said, still getting used to the feeling. I nodded and he began to thrust slowly. We both began to moan at the new feeling.
"F-ffastser" I moaned out. He began to speed up his thrusts. All you could hear were the sounds of moaning and skin clapping. He kept thrusting faster each time
"Fuck you're so beautiful" He moaned out. He kept thrusting, hitting my g-spot.
"Naaatsu" I moaned out loudly. He kept speeding up as he grabbed one of my hands. This kept going until we both fekt the knot in our stomach.
"I'm gonna come" We both said in unison. His thrusts became sloppier, so I knew he was coming too.
"NATSU" "YUKIKO" we both yelled when we climaxed. He collapsed next to me, breathing loudly.  All we could do was stare at each other.
"That was" He said, still panting
"Intense" I said
"We left Happy and Lulu at the guild hall" Natsu said
"They can stay with Wendy or Gray" I sais shrugging it off. He nodded and we got under the covers. He embraced his arms around my torso.
"I love you, Yukiko" He whispered in my ear
"I love you too, Natsu" I whispered back. He pecked my cheek and then we fell asleep