Ice Make Scarf

Yukiko

"Natsu let me take him all by myself" I said cracking my knuckles
"No way I want in on some of the action" He said lighting his fist on fire.
"Well let me take the first hit" I said running towards him.
"ICE DRAGON'S BREAKDOWN FIST" I yelled freezing my hand and punching him which sent him flying.
"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" Natsu said runninh after him caused him to hit the ground faster. He groaned it pain
"I surrender" He said putting his hands up. I walked towards him.
"Ice make handcuffs" I said making hand cuffs and putting them around his arms.
"Let's go turn him in" Natsu said. I nodded and we went to the police hall. We turned him in and took the reward money.

We arrived back to the hotel.
"Yukiko can I have my scarf back" Natsu asked
"After I change incase you forgot my chest is exposted under your scarf" I said
I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath. I put on some shorts and a tank top. I got out and gave Natsu his scarf.
"Here ya go" I said smiling
"Thanks" he said taking it
"Want me to show you something cool" I asked smiling. He nodded. I put my hand out in front of me closing my eyes. I started moving ny hands in circular formations. I oppened ny eyes and oppened my hands revealing Natsu's scarf.
"You made ny scarf" He asked smiling. I nodded. He pulled me into his arms. He wrapped them around me squeezing me.
"Thank you" he said "For keeping Lucy's legacy and following in her steps". I started to tear up. I wrapped my arms around his body pulling him closer.
After what seemed like 10 minutes he pulled away.
"Thank you. I needed that" He said. I looked up at him, eyes still watery.
"She loveeees him" Happy said ruining the moment.
"Oh shut it Happy you're just mad no one loves you" I said laughing, wiping away a tear.
"Natsu do you like Yukiko" Lulu asked.
"W-what no" Natsu said turning red. I just laughed
"You're as red as a tomato" I said laughing
"Shut up Yukiko" He said
"Awe is the wittle baby embewassed" I said, teasing him. He just glared at me.
"Well I don't know about you 3 but I'm going to bed" I said walking towards the bed. I almost made it to the bed nicely that was until Natsu jumped on me, making me land on the bed.
"Natsu" I groaned trying to get push off
"What Yukiko" He said
"Get off me" I moaned continuing to try to push him off
"Not until you say I'm sorry lord Dragneel and you are the strongest person ever" He said crossing his arms
"Lulu tell Wendy I'll miss her" I said pretending I died. Natsu didn't budge. I kept groaning.
"I'm sorry lord Dragneel and you are the strongest person ever" I said groaning. I left as if 600 punds were lifted off me.
"Taught so" Natsu said smirking. I just glared at him.
"When can I get the keys, Natsu" I asked
"Actually I only want to give you her main two, for now" He said
"Which are" I said asking
"Leo and Virgo" He said handing me the two keys.
"Are you sure Natsu" I asked
"I'm sure Yukiko" he said smiling. I reached out my hand and took them.
"Open gate of the maiden. VIRGO" I said opening the gate. Virgo came out and we did our contact.
"Until we see each other again" Virgo said waving off before disappearing. I smiled and proceded to open Leo's key.
"Open gate of the lion. LEO" I said
"Well hello gorgeous" Loke said
"Lucy was right" I said to Natsu. He just nodded
"Hiya Loke" Happy said
"Hey Happy long time no see" Loke said. I stood there confused
"You two know each other" I asked.
"Loke is a member of the guild" Natsu said. I was still confused
"I used to be a member until Lucy found out I was a celestial spirit" Loke said.
"Ahhh"  I said understanding more
"So you're gonna be my new owner huh" Loke asked
"Yea that's me" I said smiling
"I'm available every day except Saturday's" He said
"Okay that's good" I said smiling
"Until  next time" He said as he disappeared.

"Get to bed you two" Lulu said
"Yea Natsu it's almost midnight" Happy said tiredly. I crawled into bed and wrapped myself in the covers.
"Uhm excuse me" Natsu said refering to the fact that I took all the blanket.
"Whoopsy" I said not caring. He rolled his eyes and lifted the blanket getting behind me.
"What the hell are you doing, Dragneel" I asked
"I want to use the blanket too" He said. I rolled my eyes. He wrappes his arms around me. I began to turn red over the fact that our bodies were so close. I heard him snoring and decided to go to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up and saw Natsu had moved. Instead of being next to me, HIS HEAD WAS ON MY CHEST. I decided to play with his hair until he woke up. His hair was very very fluffy.
"Yukiko what are you doing" Lulu asked
"Just playing with Natsu's hair" I said smiling
"She looooves him" Happy said.
"Shut it cat" I said before throwing the remote at him. He fell back into the couch causing me and Lulu to laugh. Natsu started to wake up so I stopped messing with his hair.
"Why'd you stop Yukiko" He said groaning. I smiled and just continued to mess with it. He smiled.
"They loooove each other" Happy said. I just threw my boot at him this time.
"Thank you Yukiko" Lulu said getting on my legs.
"Yea thanks a lot" Happy said rolling his eyes. He flew up and got on me too
"Why the hell is everyone on me" I asked laughing
"You're like the mom of the group" Natsu said laughing. I lightly pushed him and laughed. Lulu and Happy got off and went went to do what ever exceeds do.
"Natsu" I said looking down at him
"Yea" He said looking up
"You suck" I said smiling
"I'm pretty sure it's you that does that" He said smirking
"You fucking perv" I said shoving him off the bed. I heard a loud thud as he fell on the floor. His head popped up from the bed.
"I guess I'll have to punish you for doing that" He said laughing
"Hell you're not" I said laughing, trying to get away from him. He ended up catching me and pinning me down the bed.
"Punishment time" He said as he  began to tickle me. I began to laugh as I tried to leave.
"N-natsu stop" I said laughing.
"Nope" he said as he continued
"Ice Make Clone" I said. I made a copy of myself made of pure ice. I took the chance and ran out the room.
"Come back here Fernandes" He said chasing after me
"No way in hell Dragneel' I said. He began to catch up
"LULU" I yelled calling for her. She showed up and took me flying up. Natsu got happy so now we were up in the air. We kept on trying to get out of his reach.
"Yukiko I can't hold you much longer" Lulu said struggling
"Drop me" I said
"Are you crazy" She said
"Trust me I have a plan" I said smirking. She nodded and dropped me.
"NATSU" I yelled out. He saw me and his eyes widened. He got Happy to fly over to me.
"Ice make slide" I said forming a slide made out of ice. I jumped on top of it laughing.
"SERIOUSLY YUKI YOU MADE ME WORRY" Natsu yelled
"Love ya too, Dragneel" I said winking at him as I laughed