Bumb

Yukiko

I woke up in bed, again alone. Natsu has been going on so many mission lately to get money. I feel bad that I can't go on jobs. Porylusica told me it would be better for me to do small jobs. I got out of bed and walked to the shower. I stripped of my clothes and looked down. I saw a little bump. A BUMB! I squealed in excitement and felt tears stream down my face. Our little boy or girl was growing. I quickly showered to head to the guild.

I came out dried myself quickly. I put on a white dress that reached to my calf. I slipped on sandals and put my hair in a low ponytail. I ran out the apartment quickly. I kept running until I saw the guild. I quickly arrived burst through the door. Everyone turned to look. I was panting, trying to catch my breath.
"Yukiko what happened" Wendy said coming close worriedly.
"My' "stomach" I said in between breaths.
"What about it" Gray asked. I flattened my dress down, exposing the small bumb. I smiled and felt tears.
"Oh my gosh" Everyone whispered
"She's going to be beautiful" Cana said
'She" I asked.
"Last week, you fell asleep here so I took it upon myself to read your future" she said smiling " you're having a girl Yukiko"
I started crying and fell to my knees. Everyone gasped.
"Yukiko what's wrong" Mirajane asked
"I never taught I would be here" I said crying " I never taught I would've joined Fairy Tail let alone fall in love with a member and have their child" I said crying "I love you all so much" I said crying.
"Awe Yukiko" the whole guild said before pulling me into a giant group hug

"WHAT HAPPENED" I heard someone yell through the door. I turned and saw Natsu holding a bouquet of flowers.
"WARREN TOLD ME TO GET HERE ASAP" He said panting. I smiled and walked towards him.
"Yuki why are you crying" He said getting closer. I flattened my dress, showing the bumb again. He gasped and smiled. I could see tears forming at the ends of his eyes.
"She's growing Natsu" I said smiling
"She" He asked
"Cana told me were having a girl Natsu" I said before running towards him, embracing him in a hug, letting myself cry.
"I'm so happy Natsu" I said hugging him harder. He wrapped his arms around me hander, letting the bouquet fall.
"Cana can you tell us about her please" Natsu asked. Cana walked towards us.
"You guys name her Lushi Aika Dragneel. Born April, ×794. She's a fire dragon slayer just like you Natsu. She looks like Yukiko but had vibrant pink hair. She is the eldest of 3 and has a fun, loving personality. Hurt her loved ones and you will regret it She's closest to Nash." Cana said
"Eldest of 3" I said, making sure I heard right
"2 years later you and Natsu have twins" She said
"Can you tell us about them too" I asked
"The first twin born is named Nash Ryuu Dragneel. Born , ×796. Ice Dragon Slayer. He looks exactly like Natsu. So much it's scary. He has a personality like Natsus' except Nash thinks of plans. Like I said before, closest to Lushi" Cana said
"I feel bad for Nash" Gray said
"Shut it ice princess" Natsu said
"Then the youngest, but strongest Dragneel child. Born x796.His name is Haru Igneel Dragneel. Like I said before he's the strongest child. He's a ice flame dragon slayer. He's very calm and relaxed. Likes teasing Nash. He looks just like Natsu but has Yukikos white hair. He's very independent but loveable" she said
"Our little family" I said tearing up
"I'm giving my scarf to Haru" Natsu said smiling. I chuckled at him.
"So we name her Lushi huh" I said smiling, rubbing the little bump.
"Yeah we do" He said looking up.
"She's watching this. She's watching the guild grow" I said smiling. I closed my eyes and taught of her.
"I'm coming" Everyone heard a voice say.
"What was that" Everyone yelled at the same time.
"Everyone calm down" Erza yelled, causing everyone to stop.
"It's probably an enemy so keep your guard up. Yukiko just get home. We don't want to risk the life of Lushi" Wendy said. I tried to prove then wrong but realized they were right. I rushed out the back of the guild and ran home. I didn't want to leave them, but I also didn't want to loose Lushi. After Lushi I'm going to protect the guild, no matter what.

I saw my apartment in the distance and began walking. I was out of breath but kept walking. I had a weird feeling in my gut as I kept approaching the apartment. I began to smell something weird come from the apartment. It was somebody. I quickly got my hands in a format to fight as I approached it. I opened the door, ready to attack whoever was there. I walked in, attentive. I walked into the living room and saw some one I taught I would never see again. It can't. No. I backed up, trying to be silent. It was going fine until I stepped on the remote, turning the TV on. I mumbled something and saw them turn around.
"Oh hi Yukiko, long time no see" They said smiling
"Lucy" I said
"Oh I've missed you so much" She said smiling, trying to hug me.
"I taught you were dead" I said, gritting my teeth. " Natsu saw you die" I said tearing up.
"I never died. I passed out and fell into a coma. I never woke up until a few days ago" She said.
"And my my is that a wedding ring and a bump I see" She said. I stayed the same way. She smiled.
"Well I'm heading to the guild to say hi to everyone" She said, before waving off and leaving