Telling Natsu

A week later

"I'm back" Natsu yelled as he walked through the guild doors. Everyone just stared at him. Wendy quickly ran over to Natsu
"Natsu you have to go check up on Yukiko, she's really sick" Wendy said worriedly
"What" He said before Wendy grabbed his arm and ran with him to the apartment.

Yukiko

I laid in bed with a high fever as Gray tried to keep me cold with his ice. I suddenly heard my door burst open. I turned and saw Natsu.
"Natsu" I said smiling.
"Yukiko what happened" He said before rushing to my side, grabbing my hand.
"I've been sick for a few days" I said smiling
"Why" He asked worriedly
"Natsu I need to tell you something I've been keeping from you" I said looking him right in the eye. I saw his face turn to worry.
"Yuki what's wrong" he asked worriedly, voice nearly trembling. I smiled and felt tears form in my eyes.
"Natsu we're pregnant" I said throwing my arms around him. I started crying tears of happiness.
"Are you serious" He said smiling, tears in his eyes. I nodded, wiping away the tears.
"In 9 months there's gonna be a little you or me" I said smiling
"Sorry to ruin the moment but Yuki your fevers gone down so I can try the healing spell again" Wendy said. I nodded and she casted a spell. Soon I started to feel better.
"Gray let's leave to the guild so they can have a reunion" Wendy said.
"Bye guys" Gray and Wendy said as they walked out.
"So you're really pregnant" Natsu asked. I nodded smiling.
"We're gonna have a little Dragneel" I said kissing him. I pulled back and smiled at him.
"We have to tell the guild" He said smiling
"I was waiting for you to return" I said smiling
"I'm still in shock" he said chuckling
"Me too" I said grabbing his hands.
"So how about we go to the guild and tell them the news" He said smiling
"Let me just shower and get ready" I said before getting off bed. I grabbed my towels and went to restroom, locking it. I turned on the water and let it heat up. I sat and taught of what our future would look like. Our little boy or girl would be running around the guild hall, playing with Wendy and Carla. Maybe a few years later we would get married and later have another child. I just sat thinking about my future. I snapped back to reality and walked into the tub. I groaned at the hot water hit my back. I sighed and showered.

°•☆•°
After shower
°•☆•°

I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I unlocked the door and walked out and saw Natsu holding the picture frame by my bed. He hadn't noticed me and I got closer. I saw it was the family picture with Lucy in it. I taught he had gotten the first picture we took as a team.
"Natsu" I said. He looked up and put the frame down. I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs and arms around him.
"I love you okay. Don't forget that" I said
"I won't Yukiko. I love you too" He said pecking my lips. I smiled.
"I'm gonna change" I said. I got off him and walked to my drawer. I took out and underwear and bra and put them on. I took off my towel and walked to my closet. I picked out some pants that reached to my upper calf. I put on a black shirt and added the cuffed sleeve  glove things. I combed my hair and saw Natsu waiting.
"Ready" He asked. I nodded. We walked out the apartment, hand in hand.
'Natsu' I said looking up to him
"Yeah what" He said looking down
"I had a dream a few days ago" I said
"About" he asked
"Us" I said "we had a little girl. She looked just like you. Then when she was about 1 we got married. It was magical. A few months later we had twin boys. One looked exactly like you. The other one also looked like you but he had white hair. It was an amazing family Natsu" I said smiling
"We will live up to that Yuki" He said smiling
"I love you Dragneel. So fucking much" I said, grabbing his hand tighter.
"I love you too Fernandes" He said grabbing my hand tighter.
"Carry me" I said chuckling
"Okay" he said before picki me up bridal style. I squealed, not thinking he would've done it.
"So how are we going to tell the guild " He asked
"Let's just run in there like this and yell that we're pregnant" I said laughing
"That my lovely girlfriend, was a great idea" He said, before begging to run. I started to yell since he was running fast.
"NATSU I WAS JOKING" I yelled
"I'm not" he said. He kept running as I stayed yelling with my eyes closed.
"Yukiko the guild is right there ready" He said
"Yea" I said smiling. He started running again and he pushed the door open.
"WE'RE PREGNANT" We both yelled in unison. The whole guild turned and yelled congratulations.
"I'M PREGNANT" I yelled happily. Everyone stayed cheering.
"LET'S CELEBRATE" Gramps yelled
"IN HONOR OF A COMING DRAGNEEL" NATSU yelled. He pulled me close and grabbed me by my waist. He placed his lips on mine. Right there. In front of the whole guild. He kissed me, but it wasn't a regular kiss. This one will be one of our most special kisses.
Natsu got down on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth, and felt tears in my eyes.
"Yukiko we haven't even been together a year but I know I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am ready for our family to begin. So Yukiko Fernandes will you do me the honor of becoming Yukiko Dragneel" He said. He opened the box and there was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. I started crying.
"Of course Natsu" I said throwing my arms around him. I slammed my lips onto his, tears still coming out.
"CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DRAGNEELS" MiraJane yelled out. I pulled back and wiped the tears. He slipped the ring on my finger.
"I'm ready for our future" I said smiling
"I'm ready too" He said. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

We spent the whole night celebrating. This was a memorable day got the guild