Grand Magic Games

Yukiko

It was the first day of the Grand Magic Games. We all woke up and had to get to the stadium. We got the clothes we would be wearing.

Stadium

"Fairy Tail A you will be walking in first since you were in 8th place" the pumpkin man said. We all groaned, still disappointed over the fact that we were in 8th place.
"I'm gonna go change" I said getting my clothes. I went to the closet and slipped of my clothes. I slipped on the purple mini skirt and Fairy Tail corset. I added the cape that Natsu said the master gave me and slipped on my new black boots. I walked out and sat next to Natsu.
"We're gonna win this right" I asked him
"Of course we are" Natsu said, putting his hands on my shoulders " Fairy Tail doesn't loose" He said smiling. I nodded.
Everyone went to go change and we got ready. We prepared. I kept on going into dragon force.

Games

"WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL GRAND MAGIC GAMES" They said over the speakers. They kept talking about things that we didn't care about. We finally heard our call
"IN 8TH PLACE WE HAVE FIORES STRONGEST GUILD FROM 7 YEARS AGO, FAIRY TAIL" THE man yelled over the speaker. We walked out proudly, the guild cheering for us. Everyone at the stadium was booing at us. We all got mad.
"Stop we have our guild cheering for us" Wendy said "that's all we need". We all agreed. We watched Cuatro Ceberus, Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale get called until another guild got our attention.
"WHAT IS THIS FAIRY TAIL TEAM B" They yelled over the speaker.
"WHAT" We all yelled in unison as we saw Gajeel, Laxus, Mira, Juvia and Cana walk out.
"IF WE HAVE TO FIGHT I'M NOT GOING EASY" Natsu yelled at Gajeel.
"SAME HERE" he yelled back. Then the strongest guild in Fiore came out. Saber tooth. I just wanted to beat in their faces and prove that we are the strongest.

The fights were going bad. Gray had lost to that weird dude named Ruffles or something. We were in last place with zero points. This wasn't looking good but in a way it was. This would make our come back 20 times better.

"Yukiko you're up" Natsu said
Yukiko vs Flare

She started throwing her hair at me. AND HER HAIR WAS ON FIRE. I had managed to freeze it, not even fire being able to melt it. With her hair frozen she was weak. I ran up to her and punched her knocking her out, earing us 10 points.
"YUKIKO FERNANDES FROM FAIRY TAIL BEAT FLARE FROM RAVEN TAIL IN UNDER 5 ATTACKS THAT'S CRAZY" The guy yelled. I heard people chanting Fairy Tail's name. I raised my fist up in victory looking at the guild. I smiled proudly, knowing Fairy Tail would be number one soon.

There kept on being battles until Mirajane and Jenny got called.
(I know it's another day but I don't wanna write out the whole arc. Just know they won every battle)

They came out in bikinis. All the boys were having nosebleeds. I looked and saw Gray and Natsu looking confused.
"What kind of battle is this" Natsu asked
"Seems like a beauty contest" I said. The first master showed up and gave us each a swim suit. I looked at it and saw the top  was small.

"Where is this supposed to fit me" I said holding it up"The smaller the bikini, the bigger the chance on getting Mira votes" she said

"The smaller the bikini, the bigger the chance on getting Mira votes" she said.
"I don't wanna wear this" I said cringing
"Cmon Yukiko just do it for Mira" Natsu said
"You just wanna see me in a teeny bikini" I said glaring at him. He nodded. I changed into it and went down there with Wendy and Erza. I looked up and saw Natsu smirking. I turned red and looked down. We had school bathing suits, glasses and bondage. I was wearing a suit that exposed most of my body. It had a whip attached. Natsu was starring in awe. I mouthed stop to him but he just shook him head.
"Girls get a lucky guy and get into a wedding dress" The guy said. All of a sudden I was in a wedding dress. It was beautiful. Erza was with Mystogan or should I say Jellal, Carla and Happy, Bisca and Alzack and Gray fighting with Lyon for Juvia.
"So who's with me" I asked confused
"Me" Natsu said. I groaned
"If I recall you didn't mind me being with you the day before we came" He said reminding me
"Shut up Dragneel" I said
"Well as it looks right now you're going to become a Dragneel" he said smirking. I felt my face heat up.
"N-no" I said "I'm staying a Fernandes for now" I said crossing my arms, turning away from him.

Everyone left the battle field and now it was just Mira and Jenny.
"I felt horrible in that bondaje" I said
"You looked great though" Natsu said. Gray nodded.
"You two are pervets" I said

Mirajane won against Jenny.

The day after we were forced to make up one team.
We walked out
"Fairy Tail has a new team consisting of only dragon slayers" they yelled out
"NATSU DRAGNEEL, YUKIKO FERNANDES, WENDY MARVELL, GAJEEL REDFOX AND LAXUS DREYAR" the man yelled out

Me and Natsu were up against the twin dragon slayers of sabertooth. We easily beat them. We all used dragon force except Natsu. I beat up the one named Rogue while Natsu beat up Sting.

We won 10 points putting us in the lead by a point.

It has been days since the Grand Magic Games and Fairy Tail won. We were #1 again. Gajeel fought Rogue, I fought Minerva, Wendy fought Lyon and Chelia, Laxus against Orga and Jura and Natsu against Sting. It was a hard battle, but we still came out in victory.

We were currently at the bar celebrating

"WHO'S NUMBER ONE" Master yelled out, drunkly
"FAIRY TAIL IS" we all yelled